Eli Lilly logo
Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Review

Great people

They consistently look to improve the system and not place the blame on the people. The opinion of people is actually taken into consideration.People are generally nice and supportive. The company has been open about being an ally, supporting BLM, diversity in the workplace, mental health, equal rights... all the good things, treating employees as humans first. This was my 1st experience of such an environment and I absolutely adored it. Overtime is paid for contractors and discouraged for staff.The site has a free access gym and a series of group classes.For the time I was there my work-life balance allowed for almost no life, but a lot of my colleagues would wrap up as soon as the clock hit the mark and with a 39 hours work-week that leaves a lot of time for life. When you are "promoted" it is essentially more responsibility and work for the same pay - as a contractor at least.

Pros

Cafeteria has amazingly small prices, There is the possibility to work from home and flexible hours, People are generally nice and supportive, Great culture

Cons

It is unlikely you'll get any raise

4.0Job security/advancement

Excellent orgasnised organisation

Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.
Same location

A warm, team working atmosphere

I really enjoyed my internship in Lilly, Kinsale. As a summer student, my team leader and those working within the team could not have been more helpful. Any tasks that were provided, I was assured that if the work load was too much, there was always somebody to share it with if needed. The company hold mental and physical health and general safety in high regard and there are different campaigns every quarter, one of which I had the pleasure of being involved in. Overall, it is a fantastic place to work, with wonderful employees.

Productive and fun workplace

Thoroughly enjoyed working there. Great experience. Would love to have been there longer. Great atmosphere. Lovely people and helpful environment. Good culture
  • Eli Lilly