Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Employee Review

Great Place to Work

3 March 2017
Lilly is a great place to work especially if you are only starting out in the financial services sector. The people are very nice and the work life balance is excellent. Management are easily approachable and really spend time making sure the job your doing is the right fit firstly and then develop you accordingly. My only criticism is that progression within the company is hard to achieve in certain departments.
21 July 2020
Analyst (Former Employee) - Cork
I only spent 9 months there on internship on 2015. Those 9 months were great. Nice people, rewarding work and manageable work life balance. If I still lived in cork I would apply for Eli Lilly again.
6 October 2019
Senior Automation Engineer (Former Employee) - Cork
Pros.: Nice Work/Life Balance Almost professional Management Great experience Stable career path and nice environemwnt to increase your professionality Stable workplce Cons: Load of paper work
4 January 2019
Purchase to Pay (Former Employee) - Cork, Ireland
I worked for 6 years in the financial service centre in Ireland. In this company they value their employees and they try to improve everyday always thinking about the employees. I gain great experience in an international environment, I left the job for personal circumstances but I would have loved to continue working in such a great environment.
Pros
strong reputation
Cons
it´s not always clear what you need to do to promote