Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Employee Review

productive and fun work place

24 May 2016
At Eli Lilly the typical word day is busy yet manageable. I learnt to work well as a team member and the learnt the value of good lab practice. There was no sense of hierarchy in the company. Co-workers were friendly and approachable. The hardest part of the job was time constraints. The most enjoyable part was meeting with the entire team to review our progress each week.
Pros
subsidised lunches
Cons
work load
21 July 2020
Analyst (Former Employee) - Cork
I only spent 9 months there on internship on 2015. Those 9 months were great. Nice people, rewarding work and manageable work life balance. If I still lived in cork I would apply for Eli Lilly again.
6 October 2019
Senior Automation Engineer (Former Employee) - Cork
Pros.: Nice Work/Life Balance Almost professional Management Great experience Stable career path and nice environemwnt to increase your professionality Stable workplce Cons: Load of paper work
4 January 2019
Purchase to Pay (Former Employee) - Cork, Ireland
I worked for 6 years in the financial service centre in Ireland. In this company they value their employees and they try to improve everyday always thinking about the employees. I gain great experience in an international environment, I left the job for personal circumstances but I would have loved to continue working in such a great environment.
Pros
strong reputation
Cons
it´s not always clear what you need to do to promote