Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews in Kinsale, County Cork

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,629 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST (Former Employee) –  Kinsale, Co. Cork, IE5 December 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Great experience.
Would love to have been there longer.
Great atmosphere.
Lovely people and helpful environment.
Good culture
Productive and changable
Commissioning Planner (Former Employee) –  Kinsale, County Cork11 May 2018
The day started at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm, after a long 1 hr 20 min commute and I would focus on closing out my scope of work, which took main priority. However, I would be asked to help out with other areas of work, to achieve schedule dead lines for others. This gave me a better understanding of other disciplines.
The management structure was well taught out and the company procedures well put together.
The team was helpful and had the occasional jokes, everyone got on with their work load as best as possible.
The hardest part of the day was the afternoon around 4 pm. Just had to refocus and keep mindful until 6:00 pm.
The most enjoyable part of the day was going home. Long hours and intense workload, you needed a break. Oh! Pay day was nice too :-)
Pros
free Turkey at Christmas
Cons
nice vibe, very relaxed(both good and bad)
Cleaning validation engineer (Current Employee) –  Kinsale, County Cork31 August 2017
a relaxed workplace

very friendly

oniste gym and excellent canteen

workload tended to be inconsistent

audit prep and NPI were both the hardest and enjoyable parts of the job
Pros
good gym and canteen
great company
PROCESS OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kinsale, County Cork6 November 2015
Loved working in this company,learned som much in my time there,and it helped a lot having eli lilly on my cv todate. Would love to work for them again
Pros
great place to work
Cons
cant find anything bad to say great company
A fantastic experience
Air ducting, CMT (site management,safety) (Current Employee) –  Dunderow, Kinsale Co Cork13 October 2014
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm

I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first.

Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you

Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them.

As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''