Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews in Kinsale, County Cork

Kinsale, County Cork7 reviews
Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.
I really enjoyed my internship in Lilly, Kinsale. As a summer student, my team leader and those working within the team could not have been more helpful. Any tasks that were provided, I was assured that if the work load was too much, there was always somebody to share it with if needed. The company hold mental and physical health and general safety in high regard and there are different campaigns every quarter, one of which I had the pleasure of being involved in.
Overall, it is a fantastic place to work, with wonderful employees.
Thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Great experience.

Would love to have been there longer.

Great atmosphere.

Lovely people and helpful environment.

Good culture
The day started at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm, after a long 1 hr 20 min commute and I would focus on closing out my scope of work, which took main priority. However, I would be asked to help out with other areas of work, to achieve schedule dead lines for others. This gave me a better understanding of other disciplines.
The management structure was well taught out and the company procedures well put together.

The team was helpful and had the occasional jokes, everyone got on with their work load as best as possible.

The hardest part of the day was the afternoon around 4 pm. Just had to refocus and keep mindful until 6:00 pm.

The most enjoyable part of the day was going home. Long hours and intense workload, you needed a break. Oh! Pay day was nice too :-)
Pros
free Turkey at Christmas
a relaxed workplace

very friendly

oniste gym and excellent canteen

workload tended to be inconsistent

audit prep and NPI were both the hardest and enjoyable parts of the job
Pros
good gym and canteen
Cons
Loved working in this company,learned som much in my time there,and it helped a lot having eli lilly on my cv todate. Would love to work for them again
Pros
great place to work
Cons
cant find anything bad to say great company
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm

I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first.

Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you

Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them.

As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eli Lilly?