Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews in Carolina, PR

Very good company to work for. Dynamic, professional and safe environment. You learn a lot and people are very respectful. Highly diverse workplace and the company cares a lot about you as a person.
Great company focused on people development and process improvements including innovation.Continual focus on people safety and delivering quality at all levels, areas and for the people.
Pros
Support during crisis
Cons
Workload can be high and too demanding
The best location to work and learned everything about biotech. Was clear, offer security job, you are happiness working here, they’re flexible and take the emergency real and helping everyone.
Se sincero y ve a trabajar es el número 1 de todos mis patronos.
Ayuda mucho al crecimiento profesional del empleado
Great values and awesome working culture. Thanks for the opportunity. Even though the shift drains your energy, I learned so much and I am so grateful.
During my experience ate Eli Lilly I discover one of the best company you can aspire to be part of it. I moved forward because had to, but if I could, I would be working there today. I received the best consideration as an employee and a human being ever received. The management has successfully established an outstanding quality and continuous improvement culture.
It has great facilities; the coworkers are always open to collaborating with different business units to achieve a business goal. Also, the compensation and benefits are competitive.
Great co-workers. Need more development opportunities, but is a great place to work. Good benefits but management needs to create better professional development.
People on management position with no formal educaton on management. Poor management skills, poor people skills. Offer no job posting. Management have no idea on how to direct people since they do not have education on management.
Pros
Safety
Cons
Poor management
Every day impact the same situations. A lot absenteeism. People doing the same thing for more than 10 year an don't know the job in details. Management doesn't address the situation to eliminate root cause.
Heavy workload Need more employees Great safety initiatives High quality standards Hard to grow professionaly Need to invest in new technology Need better salary
Excellent organizational culture, work environment and people. Company provides opportunity to grow as a professional. Great experience as a COOP student and as a regular employee
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Not many full time opportunity
I was a Biotech Operator for years making Humalog. I loved this job alot, I would have stayed there for the rest of my life if they have given me the opportunity to become permanent. I wish to one day return because I honestly loved working at this company.
Excellent company to work for, great compensation and benefits. Provides job security and stability, Management is aligned with company goals and strategy.
excelente compania y excelentes companeros de trabajo,una pena que trabaje 48 meses y no surjio una oportunidad de permanencia.
Pros
excelentes beneficios
Cons
pocas probabilidades de permanencia
Exelente compañia la cual me dio la oportunidad de aprender lo que se relacionado a mis labores en ese lugar no me arrepiento de averles servido como empleado.
Pros
Plan de retiro seguro medico y vida, buen trato al empleado
Cons
No tengo quejas mi cambio viene buscando un mejor futuro econ.
It's an excellent place to work. Excellent emphasis in security daily to prevent / minimize accidents. Sadly, since things in the island of Puerto Rico overall are lacking and jobs are steadily declining, the opportunities on this company or any other are scarce. You mostly work as a contractor for 3 years tops and since there´s no opportunity for a permanent position you have to go after your contract ends. According to what I've seen to mid 2018 year, the last person to get a permanent position was around 7 years ago, which is sad. The company is awesome, and I would love to be a permanent part of the team, but sadly that can´t be the case, because the island overall is badly affected by the recent economy changes in general, and so are the companies in it.
My overall experience was great! Always treated with respect, fair shifts, and good compensation package. Discounts at many hotels and establishments. Excellent training to the staff members.
Pros
Low cost lunch
Cons
12 hours shifts
Very challenging job. Worked with "state of the art" technology and process. Professional environment with demanding challenges on the day to day work.
Good co worker, and management. Just pay is to low for lab position. The company have the last of technology, instrument and software for perform the day to day work.
Pros
stable company
Cons
low pay