Eli Lilly Employee Reviews for Automation EngineerReview this company
Automation Engineer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,852 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
They consistently look to improve the system and not place the blame on the people. The opinion of people is actually taken into consideration.People are generally nice and supportive. The company has been open about being an ally, supporting BLM, diversity in the workplace, mental health, equal rights... all the good things, treating employees as humans first. This was my 1st experience of such an environment and I absolutely adored it. Overtime is paid for contractors and discouraged for staff.The site has a free access gym and a series of group classes.For the time I was there my work-life balance allowed for almost no life, but a lot of my colleagues would wrap up as soon as the clock hit the mark and with a 39 hours work-week that leaves a lot of time for life. When you are "promoted" it is essentially more responsibility and work for the same pay - as a contractor at least.
Cafeteria has amazingly small prices, There is the possibility to work from home and flexible hours, People are generally nice and supportive, Great culture
It is unlikely you'll get any raise
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Eli Lilly reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,852 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Eli Lilly
- Does Eli Lilly require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Eli Lill…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Eli Lilly?One person answered
- Trial Capabilities Administration Assistant - 6 month contract. Do these roles ever get extended?
- Do they take on PEOPLE FOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- What is likelihood of permancy following a 2 year fixed term contract?
- How do I apply for a Proccess Operator position ?