Eli Lilly Employee Reviews for Babysitter/NannyReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,852 reviews
Job work-life balance
Nanny (Current Employee) - IE - 16 April 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The culture at GBS is very conservative, condescending and biased against non Irish nationals. Areas where Lilly is far behind the competition are salary/benefits, where even some of the benefits they do offer only kick in after 6 months, offering a trust based empowering culture. Finally, a transparent and performance/merit based career progression process. Promotions are reserved mostly to Irish nationals. In the end, the house always wins.
Nothing that isn't a norm in any other company
Salary, benefits, career progression
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,852 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Eli Lilly
- Does Eli Lilly require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Eli Lill…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Eli Lilly?One person answered
- Trial Capabilities Administration Assistant - 6 month contract. Do these roles ever get extended?
- Do they take on PEOPLE FOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- What is likelihood of permancy following a 2 year fixed term contract?
- How do I apply for a Proccess Operator position ?