Eli Lilly logo

Eli Lilly Management reviews

Clear

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,851 reviews

Excellent orgasnised organisation

Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.

Professional Workplace

Pros.: Nice Work/Life Balance Almost professional Management Great experience Stable career path and nice environemwnt to increase your professionality Stable workplce Cons: Load of paper work

Fast growing GBS with strong culture

A great place to work in Cork, very good management and a new office building. Work life balance is generally very good. Salary tends to be less competitive within the Cork market.

Pros

Management, work life balance and new office

Cons

Poor enough salary

Productive and changable

The day started at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm, after a long 1 hr 20 min commute and I would focus on closing out my scope of work, which took main priority. However, I would be asked to help out with other areas of work, to achieve schedule dead lines for others. This gave me a better understanding of other disciplines. The management structure was well taught out and the company procedures well put together. The team was helpful and had the occasional jokes, everyone got on with their work load as best as possible. The hardest part of the day was the afternoon around 4 pm. Just had to refocus and keep mindful until 6:00 pm. The most enjoyable part of the day was going home. Long hours and intense workload, you needed a break. Oh! Pay day was nice too :-)

Pros

free Turkey at Christmas

Poor place to work

Very little chance of promotion and personal development. Do not reflect their core values. Very high staff turnover Weak leadership and management Had to work bank holidays.

Pros

Canteen

Cons

Everything else.

False ethics, pseudo care about people

Lack of transparency in transferring KB. Lazy and fool micromanagement. Company is populating kind of "human care" while never minding about employees Fake culture, values and false ethics. Employees are boring and love create rumours, intrigues, fights and scandals. Workload has a significant seasonal fluctuation, but employees do not stops complain on "heavy job" and "busiest time". Worst management have to expect from team leaders. I do not recommend waist time with this employer.

Pros

new skills in complains

Cons

all the rest

Productive and fun place to work

Great company to work for and very rewarding. Management and employees are friendly and there is great culture. there is excellent work life balance and caring environment.

Pros

Excellent work life balance

Cons

N/a

Great Place to Work

Lilly is a great place to work especially if you are only starting out in the financial services sector. The people are very nice and the work life balance is excellent. Management are easily approachable and really spend time making sure the job your doing is the right fit firstly and then develop you accordingly. My only criticism is that progression within the company is hard to achieve in certain departments.

Excellent place to work

Excellent place of work with a very friendly environment. Through regular pharmaceutical API testing using a number of analytical techniques one gained a wider prospective of what a pharmaceutical industry entitles and what is required from an individual. Management is extremely helpful and friendly ready to give support if needed.

Pros

Employee Events (sports, runs, etc..)

Cons

N/a

A fantastic experience

A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first. Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them. As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.

Pros

When passing I will always say '' I built that place''

Cons

Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''

Jobs at Eli Lilly