Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Management reviews

Excellent orgasnised organisation
Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.
Professional Workplace
Pros.:
Nice Work/Life Balance

Almost professional Management
Great experience
Stable career path and nice environemwnt to increase your professionality

Stable workplce

Cons:

Load of paper work
Fast growing GBS with strong culture
A great place to work in Cork, very good management and a new office building.
Work life balance is generally very good.

Salary tends to be less competitive within the Cork market.
Pros
Management, work life balance and new office
Cons
Poor enough salary
Productive and changable
The day started at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm, after a long 1 hr 20 min commute and I would focus on closing out my scope of work, which took main priority. However, I would be asked to help out with other areas of work, to achieve schedule dead lines for others. This gave me a better understanding of other disciplines.
The management structure was well taught out and the company procedures well put together.
The team was helpful and had the occasional jokes, everyone got on with their work load as best as possible.

The hardest part of the day was the afternoon around 4 pm. Just had to refocus and keep mindful until 6:00 pm.

The most enjoyable part of the day was going home. Long hours and intense workload, you needed a break. Oh! Pay day was nice too :-)
Pros
free Turkey at Christmas
Poor place to work
Very little chance of promotion and personal development.
Do not reflect their core values.
Very high staff turnover Weak leadership and management Had to work bank holidays.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Everything else.
False ethics, pseudo care about people
Lack of transparency in transferring KB. Lazy and fool micromanagement. Company is populating kind of "human care" while never minding about employees
Fake culture, values and false ethics.

Employees are boring and love create rumours, intrigues, fights and scandals.

Workload has a significant seasonal fluctuation, but employees do not stops complain on "heavy job" and "busiest time".

Worst management have to expect from team leaders.
I do not recommend waist time with this employer.
Pros
new skills in complains
Cons
all the rest
Productive and fun place to work
Great company to work for and very rewarding. Management and employees are friendly and there is great culture. there is excellent work life balance and caring environment.
Pros
Excellent work life balance
Cons
N/a
Great Place to Work
Lilly is a great place to work especially if you are only starting out in the financial services sector. The people are very nice and the work life balance is excellent. Management are easily approachable and really spend time making sure the job your doing is the right fit firstly and then develop you accordingly. My only criticism is that progression within the company is hard to achieve in certain departments.
Excellent place to work
Excellent place of work with a very friendly environment. Through regular pharmaceutical API testing using a number of analytical techniques one gained a wider prospective of what a pharmaceutical industry entitles and what is required from an individual. Management is extremely helpful and friendly ready to give support if needed.
Pros
Employee Events (sports, runs, etc..)
Cons
N/a
A fantastic experience
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm

I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first.

Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you

Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them.

As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''