Eli Lilly Employee Review
I worked for 6 years in the financial service centre in Ireland. In this company they value their employees and they try to improve everyday always thinking about the employees. I gain great experience in an international environment, I left the job for personal circumstances but I would have loved to continue working in such a great environment.
it´s not always clear what you need to do to promote
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,710 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Eli Lilly
- Does Eli Lilly require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Eli Lill…One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Eli Lilly?One person answered
- Do they take on PEOPLE FOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- What is likelihood of permancy following a 2 year fixed term contract?
- How do I apply for a Proccess Operator position ?
See all questions and answers