Eli Lilly
Eli Lilly Employee Review

A warm, team working atmosphere

21 March 2019
I really enjoyed my internship in Lilly, Kinsale. As a summer student, my team leader and those working within the team could not have been more helpful. Any tasks that were provided, I was assured that if the work load was too much, there was always somebody to share it with if needed. The company hold mental and physical health and general safety in high regard and there are different campaigns every quarter, one of which I had the pleasure of being involved in.
Overall, it is a fantastic place to work, with wonderful employees.
4 February 2020
Commissioning & Qualification Engineer (Former Employee) - Kinsale, County Cork
Procudtive and fun workplace envorinmont. Very casual organisation and displayed a great worklife balance a nice culture. I learnt that management was very experienced.
5 December 2018
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST (Former Employee) - Kinsale, Co. Cork, IE
Thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Great experience.

Would love to have been there longer.

Great atmosphere.

Lovely people and helpful environment.

Good culture
11 May 2018
Commissioning Planner (Former Employee) - Kinsale, County Cork
The day started at 7:00 am until 6:00 pm, after a long 1 hr 20 min commute and I would focus on closing out my scope of work, which took main priority. However, I would be asked to help out with other areas of work, to achieve schedule dead lines for others. This gave me a better understanding of other disciplines.
The management structure was well taught out and the company procedures well put together.

The team was helpful and had the occasional jokes, everyone got on with their work load as best as possible.

The hardest part of the day was the afternoon around 4 pm. Just had to refocus and keep mindful until 6:00 pm.

The most enjoyable part of the day was going home. Long hours and intense workload, you needed a break. Oh! Pay day was nice too :-)
Pros
free Turkey at Christmas
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eli Lilly. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2