Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the search See all 1,640 reviews
Excellent place to work
Undergraduate Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cork7 June 2015
Excellent place of work with a very friendly environment. Through regular pharmaceutical API testing using a number of analytical techniques one gained a wider prospective of what a pharmaceutical industry entitles and what is required from an individual. Management is extremely helpful and friendly ready to give support if needed.
Pros
Employee Events (sports, runs, etc..)
Cons
N/a
A fantastic experience
Air ducting, CMT (site management,safety) (Current Employee) –  Dunderow, Kinsale Co Cork13 October 2014
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm

I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first.

Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you

Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them.

As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''
Accounts Receivable Associate (Current Employee) –  Cork, C29 April 2014
I'm Very happy to work for Lilly, but due personal reasons I'm looking for work in dublin
Productive and fun workplace
O2C Associate / Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Cork, C2 June 2013
Company is offering opportunities for development. Busy and fun environment which allows to grasp a knowledge from different processes and departments.