Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

I only spent 9 months there on internship on 2015. Those 9 months were great. Nice people, rewarding work and manageable work life balance. If I still lived in cork I would apply for Eli Lilly again.
Eli Lilly is a company which values its employees contributions. A productive and welcoming workplace environment is an important part of the company Ethos. They ensured that, as a summer student, I was given every opportunity to gain experience of the various production and laboratory processes. This made my job here very interesting and worthwhile.
Loved working in this company,learned som much in my time there,and it helped a lot having eli lilly on my cv todate. Would love to work for them again
Pros
great place to work
Cons
cant find anything bad to say great company
Excellent place of work with a very friendly environment. Through regular pharmaceutical API testing using a number of analytical techniques one gained a wider prospective of what a pharmaceutical industry entitles and what is required from an individual. Management is extremely helpful and friendly ready to give support if needed.
Pros
Employee Events (sports, runs, etc..)
Cons
N/a
A typical day is 7.40am to 7.15pm I learned that working with a great team gets the job done, and no one player is better than the TEAM, safety comes first. Management stood out as very professional towards the job and the safety of their workers. Thank you Co workers on site were a fantastic mould of all trades,men and women from around the country north and south. A pleasure to have worked with them. As the job is comming to an end friends are being moved off to other jobs around the country. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have contribuited to constructing something that is going to give Dignite and Self Respect back to peoples lives.
Pros
When passing I will always say '' I built that place''
Cons
Then I will say '' I should have built it Bigger''
I'm Very happy to work for Lilly, but due personal reasons I'm looking for work in dublin
Company is offering opportunities for development. Busy and fun environment which allows to grasp a knowledge from different processes and departments.