Elizabeth Arden Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterford15 October 2019
While working for Arden I met some amazing people , I received excellent training , it’s like a big family , plenty of support . I worked as counter manager in Debenhams , the downside is Debenhams . They control stock ordering , so at times it was very frustrating
Pros
Excellent company
Awful place to work
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 May 2019
Very stressful and toxic work environment, staff end up fighting over customers and sales, and customers end up bringing stuff back after feeling pushed to buy it from stressed out staff.
Targets some weeks are impossible to reach, if you are not reaching them expect to be told that your basically a waste of money!
The brand itself is around a long time which is good but they don't seem to keep up with trends so its very hard to try and get new customers when there is so many other new affordable brands that tailor to all ages. Training is decent enough but often felt slightly rushed. Overall it was a very bad experience, I really dreaded going into work which I never experienced with any other job, very disappointing as I was so excited when I started.
Pros
Decent pay and good commision
Cons
Managment, long days, stressful enviroment
Don't leave your job for this
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin31 October 2018
It's all about Targets if you don't make them monthly you will be sacked it doesn't matter if your trying your best or no customers around very stressful job you get a month or 6 months if their really stuck for people then if your not maken their crazy targets they sack you and like most people your jobless or if your lucky to be smart and get job in time before they sack you as so they don't have give you contract your on probation for months and years so your never permanent.

I've seen people leave after 2 weeks or month into the job. I've heard of girls getting screamed at on shop floor by area manager she is overly nice at start to everyone but just act as she sees euro signs. people leave this company don't look back

Counters fall in profit and sales as staff ways changing or their might not be anyone on counter for weeks Which means customers go else were then new people starting still have crazy targets to make and walk into this.

Training isn't great or support system
Pros
Free products
Cons
Job stability wages training mangement targets staff turnover
all about targets
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ireland12 January 2018
Reaching targets is all that matters
Targets which are too high to reach for commission
High staff turnover which is why their will always be jobs advertised.
Hard to get contract with ongoing probation for months
If u have stable job do not leave it for this especially if you have bills and kids to care for as you can be let go anytime you are just a number.
Lots of competitive brands that are cheaper some shelf products others counter high end products.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Large targets. Pay, unreachable commission. Ongoing probation
productive fun work place
beauty consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D12 March 2015
traffic stopping
hookbacks
events
demonstration our products to customers
friendly environment
great caring company to work for
very helpful
great training
make overs
facials
fantastic products
Pros
great allocation