Enable Ireland Employee Reviews

A very good team work and lively environment to work. E eryone cared about one another and that made the work place a longing and a fun place work. F
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Galway5 May 2018
Free tea was also served. Team work culture was great. The training opportunities was always so handy. The manager delegation of duties wasn't at any time cumbersome but precise and that made the job flow easily. Christmas bonus was paid.
My time spent here was the just the most wonderful time of my working career .
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enable Ireland co Kilkenny Ireland5 January 2018
Enable Ireland
Kilkenny services was indeed everything you could ask for the team we’re just perfect
The wirk at times challenging but so truly rewarding .
If I had never made the move to Cornwall I am truly confident that I would still be with this amazing team
Pros
Working together as a great team to better the quakity of lives of others
I'm worcking as volunteer
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick3 October 2017
In my current role I provide assistance to customers on behalf of Enable Ireland. I help customers with their selection and purchase of products, providing further assistance to customers purchasing heavier items.
I assist in keeping the stock room clean and tidy by ensuring deliveries are stored to health and safety standards by reorganizing the stock room.
Part time employment
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick1 October 2017
I like to be busy and work with a group to get the job done. I like to organise office systems and make sure work is not left undone. I have worked with special needs and small children and really enjoy this too. I like to get out and see what's happening on the ground
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Too many days
great workplace
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth12 April 2017
My work days start at 9 am in the morning . when i arrive first in the store i open the shop i set the alarm up , i switch on the lights and the heat . I clean the shop floor and shelves and i make sure all stock looks decent and tidy (colour blocked ) I set up the music to make warm and nice atmosphere for the customer. I always make sure i look very well groomed i have a badge with my name on it . at half past 9 i open the shop door and i start greeting the first customers . I always greet customers with good body language and nice voice . I am always ready to listen to customers that have an issue . I always try to solve the issue with a smile . I work with till and credit card machine . The shop has plenty of visitors everyday i make sure the shop is at all times clean and the shop is safe for the customer and children . I give idea to the shop manager about rearranging the shop . I always introduce customers with our return policy . If customers have any problems i am always ready to listen to them about their and try to find a best way to sort the issue
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
charity work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Steeple Longford26 May 2016
I worked on the till and arranging garments for sale. I liked my time here as it gave me a lot of retail experience and also manual till experience.
I enjoyed being part of a team and doing something productive with my time.
Le personnel
Vendeuse / Conseillère de vente (Stage) (Former Employee) –  Cork2 March 2016
Le personnel est à l'écoute, n’hésite pas a aider lorsqu'il y a besoin, et ce, même si le niveau d'anglais est faible.
always a good expreience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Swinford, ENG4 November 2015
while i volunteered with this organization over the past year I didn't have one bad day with them everyday was spent with the nicest people I've ever met
Pros
getting to work with young children on a daily basis
Cons
there were no cons to this experience at all
Fun and well performing workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford, WD2 November 2015
At my time with Enable Ireland I earned a great deal about customer service and worked in a well controlled environment.
Pros
Great managers and staff
Cons
Co-operative and enjoyable environment.
Administration/Bus Escort (Current Employee) –  Galway,14 June 2015
Friendly atmosphere with a can do attitude to daily tasks. Co-operative attitudes with very positive management and training culture.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Underfunded
Excellent for experience
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayo22 May 2014
As it is a no profit organisation no payment is given however it was great to gain skills with working with customers and as a team. I am grateful for what they thought me.
Pros
Great experience and helping others
enjoyable
Volunteering Enable Ireland (Former Employee) –  Steeple Langford, ENG20 November 2013
working in the shop on the floor tiding, putting out new clothes on the shelf and taking old ones of also serving the customers when they come in make them feel happy when leaving. other workers are fun to work with and friendly to all the customers that come in. its all really enjoyable meeting new people and having a good time while doing the jobs set.
terrific fun and amazing film workshop
trainer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 October 2013
I made my own workshop, the people was very willing to participate, the goal was successful and always satisfactory, it was really great , it was amazing to work along all this people and it worked out very well.
We made 4 projects and they were all brilliant.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Waterford12 September 2012
My co-workers are lovely and the shop has a nice relaxed atmosphere
Charity Shop
charity work (Current Employee) –  Navan,co,Meath1 September 2012
i enjoy be at the till, I enjoy talking to the customers, I enjoy working in a team and I enjoy making my place of work clean before i leave.