Energie Fitness

Energie Fitness Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Should you happen to be offered a job by EF, reject immediately. The franchise does not care about staff or customers. Franchises aren’t carefully screened and are given to incompetent people. This can be seen in previous reviews and is known publicly. Careful market research is not carried out on location choices and for that reason clubs struggle. Huge pressure is put on managers and fitness team to sell, often with dubious and morally wrong techniques.

For your own mental health, do not join “Team énergie” for any position. You will be sold a dream but all you will be given is anxiety, no job security and a bundle of lies.
Cons
Working long shifts alone, no training, unrealistic demands and constant lies from head office, more pressure to sell rather than be fitness instructor, the list goes on...
Joke of a place made do all the work for min wage and treated like rubbish for good measure and after giving them 5ys of your life they literally shut the doors research energie parkwest if you don't believe me
Pros
You serious ??
Cons
Almost ruined my career
I really enjoyed this line of work at Energie Fitness. I was able to complete a number of tasks on my own initiative. I was shown how to use their database and their systems and once i got the hang of it I was doing quite well. I was eventually left on reception on my own and any work I was assigned to do I had it done in no time.
Pros
Staff were very freindly
Working for Energie Fitness was a great experience. I worked closely with the marketing director of the company on a daily basis, creating a new marketing and business plan for each individual gym, of which there were 8. The hardest part of the job was reaching out to sponsors and potential clients and the easiest part of the job was creating the business plan and marketing model.
Pros
gained a vast experience in a field that really interests me
Cons
i had to travel far from home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Energie Fitness?