Enterprise

Enterprise Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Hours 0745-1830/1900

Very full on. Very busy, overworked.
Pros
character building. hands on.
Cons
long hours, very stressful.
Great opportunity for advancement. The Management trainee program is well set up.
Fast pace work environment.

Friendly and helpful staff who are willing to take time out of their busy day to help you learn and develop.
Pros
Great staff, great opportunities
Cons
Long hours and hard work
We start at 7:45 by printing out our reservations for that day firsly we deliver the cars that are booked for 9am after that we start working through our returns list to ensure we have enough cars for the rest of the reservations. We covered a wide area so it was logistically challanging. after luch you start to prepair for the following morning to ensure you have the right cars for the right people.
The staff were lovely but customers can be very demanding at times if they have to wait on a car. If a customer crashed a car it can be difficult getting them to pay for the damage. On the good side I got a company car healthcare and a pention.
Pros
company car
Cons
very long hours
If you work hard and sell in Enterprise, you'll get noticed and move up the ladder very quickly. It's all about being upbeat, friendly and selling everyday. Long hours but great experience.
there's no opportunities to get some better position in this company - hard work is not rewarded at all - it will be once a month to here "well done- go and get a scone in the cantine" ,
Pros
gathering great customer service skills
Cons
long hours - no opportunities for a carier
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Enterprise?