Ericsson

Ericsson Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland44 reviews
Enjoyed working here however the travel was too much flexible working hours ok canteen culture good if you like travelling its the place for you good management structure
This company is all about appearance.
If you really want to grow and become a better professional, Ericsson is not the place.

The process to be hired is so selected that make you feel "must be a great company", unfortunately not. Choose another place to work.

If you just want a salary at the end of the month is here, but don't expect learn or grow here. And about the salary "You are doing a great job, You are Incredible, OMG your capabilities....but unfortunately there is a table and you are not in the selected to get a raise"
Also you are strong pressure to doubt about yourself, not directly but in a very strange way hard to explain.

There is great people (ofc that are people that are also looking for new opportunities outside Ericsson) and there is people that can seem great but be aware....

If you want a healthy environment and grow in your career, I strongly advice you to look for other place before you get hired and after become to late and hard to be hired for other company.
Micromanagement
Pathetic management

No clear objectives for employees

No work balance

Unrealistic expectations

No focus

Horrible management staff

No clear set laid down plan
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Micromanagement, Pathetic managemen, t No clear objectives for employees, No work balance, Unrealistic expectations
Poor salary and career advancement prospects for technical staff. New roles consist of managing off-shored resources and fronting projects towards the customer.

Unfortunately I believe this is a dying company.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Poot pay and lots of travel
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience working in Ericsson, The atmosphere was positive and fun while at the same time everyone was very productive and professional. I hope to be back soon.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Encouraged multinational hiring, developed relationships overseas with international opportunities for business development
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ericsson?