EssentialSkillz

EssentialSkillz Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
I worked in Essentianskillz for a while and I can definitely say it's a unique working place. People are super engaged and friendly, the daily atmosphere is great and working conditions are exceptional. Because of the fast and sustainable growth of the company and the product they develop (health and safety e-learning system - all customers love it!), everyone feels to be a part of something good and positive and management is strongly supporting a work-life balance. The company is well structured, so even though they've been on the market for more than 15 years it still feels like a perfect startup.
Pros
Great atmosphere, people and product.
Cons
None!
EssentialSkillz has a really pleasant and positive work environment. Our clients are very courteous and realise that we are working with them to achieve a common goal. Staff in every department are very friendly and supportive. Everyone works towards the common goal of providing a high quality service for our clients. The work environment can be busy but staff work together to ensure that nobody gets overwhelmed with work. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Free Parking, Canteen/Reduced Price Lunch, Friday Cakes, Sports & Social Club
I don't mind having to get up and go to work for the day because EssentialSkillz is a lovely place to work. Our customers are very friendly and really nice to liaise with. The staff from every department including management all get along with each other which in turn creates a lovely atmosphere to work in. There is always a really good vibe in the office. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
A cool café style canteen
I'am working in this company for last few years, the staff are wonderful to work with, nice and relaxed atmosphere, you can always count on your co-workers to help you out regardless of what the situation is.
Pros
Nice atmosphere, Free Friday Cakes, Free soup and bread, Free sweets, Great Social and Sport club
Cons
no gym in the office
EssentialSkillz is a great place to work with a helpful and positive internal culture.

The signs are positive for the long term future of the company.
Pros
Colleagues, Management, Learning Experience
I only got to spend 2 years in Galway with EssentialSkillz but I loved every minute and learned so so much! You get great support and mentoring from everyone, work colleagues, management, and other departments. Its the one place I've worked where management were so friendly and supportive. In fact it didn't even feel like we were managed. I guess that is how good they are. Great team spirit and your day absolutely flew by. Lovely customers too. Everyone got on really well, customers and staff.
I worked for this company several years ago when they were half the size they are now, but I have kept in contact with the managers so I know they are expanding and doing very well. Good company to work for; lots of interesting opportunities, especially if you are experienced in JavaScript, Angular and PHP.
Pros
Interesting expanding company.