EssentialSkillz Employee Reviews

Pleasant Work Environment
Customer Success Specialist (Current Employee) –  Galway, Ireland5 July 2017
EssentialSkillz has a really pleasant and positive work environment. Our clients are very courteous and realise that we are working with them to achieve a common goal. Staff in every department are very friendly and supportive. Everyone works towards the common goal of providing a high quality service for our clients. The work environment can be busy but staff work together to ensure that nobody gets overwhelmed with work. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Free Parking, Canteen/Reduced Price Lunch, Friday Cakes, Sports & Social Club
Really nice place to work!
Product Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway6 January 2017
I don't mind having to get up and go to work for the day because EssentialSkillz is a lovely place to work. Our customers are very friendly and really nice to liaise with. The staff from every department including management all get along with each other which in turn creates a lovely atmosphere to work in. There is always a really good vibe in the office. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
A cool café style canteen
Great place to work at!
Product implementation manager (Current Employee) –  Galway5 January 2017
I'am working in this company for last few years, the staff are wonderful to work with, nice and relaxed atmosphere, you can always count on your co-workers to help you out regardless of what the situation is.
Pros
Nice atmosphere, Free Friday Cakes, Free soup and bread, Free sweets, Great Social and Sport club
Cons
no gym in the office
Varied work, great internal culture and management
Product Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway5 January 2017
EssentialSkillz is a great place to work with a helpful and positive internal culture.

The signs are positive for the long term future of the company.
Pros
Colleagues, Management, Learning Experience
Best company I've worked for
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Galway9 November 2016
I only got to spend 2 years in Galway with EssentialSkillz but I loved every minute and learned so so much! You get great support and mentoring from everyone, work colleagues, management, and other departments. Its the one place I've worked where management were so friendly and supportive. In fact it didn't even feel like we were managed. I guess that is how good they are. Great team spirit and your day absolutely flew by. Lovely customers too. Everyone got on really well, customers and staff.
Growing Galway Technology Health & Safety Company
Course Editor & Developer (Former Employee) –  Galway13 August 2015
I worked for this company several years ago when they were half the size they are now, but I have kept in contact with the managers so I know they are expanding and doing very well. Good company to work for; lots of interesting opportunities, especially if you are experienced in JavaScript, Angular and PHP.
Pros
Interesting expanding company.

Want to know more about EssentialSkillz?

Ask a question