Euro Car Parts
Coronavirus update
Information from Euro Car Parts:

Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Ireland15 reviews
Could be better managed, management need actually management training. Not the best company to work with as payroll and HR are not on site if an issue should arise.
The management was pretty poor. Sales team were treated much better than warehouse staff. warehouse staff are expected to take on a near impossible work load much of the time and are never given any praise for their efforts.

Always fights and people roaring at each other around the warehouse. Drug and bully culture and this new manager that took over treats everyone like they are.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Long hours, expected to work overtime with no pay. To many to list
Worst company ever so called area manager Is a bully who wants to do everything herself and doesn’t allow lower management to do their job absolute control freak thinks it’s still her family company
Cons
hard work but rewarding good team work. close to home and to the shop to go on lunch also vending machines on site so you can remain on building good location
Pros
close to home
Cons
nights
I enjoyed my time, my work collegues for the best part were a great bunch of people. Quite a large devide between management and some management decisions were questionable.
With my time spent there i noticed a bit of a bully culture here, with one lad who i think was a driver, gets a terrible time. He seemed to get all the dirty work an gets treated like he was some sort of dog. When i talked to him he seemed very kind.
Management have no clue how to manage. The place is a ticking time bomb with the atmosphere with everyone so stressed are about to explode.

The work itself is straight forward with some hard labor involved in lifting but not to bad. The only time anyone is happy in Euro Car Parts is when they are leaving to go home..
Euro Car Parts is not for the faint hearten. You would need to be thick skinned to work here.

Management have no clue how to manage, some management threaten employees with abusive behavior.

Wages are never accurate at the end of each month.
If your a clown and want to join a circus this is the right job for you.

Management have no clue how to treat people with respect. Bully culture with management turning a blind eye to drug dealing.

The wages included working every second Saturday.
At my time in Euro car parts lied to by management about bonus bullied in to working after hours every day drug culture in the warehouse is unbelievable mangers turning a blind eye no health and safety practice new rules made up to suit management if you like been bullied abused and taking drugs this is the job for you the harder you work the more abuse you get
The workplace is a weird place the management standbehind you in makeshift table watching you and breaken there bollox laughig. If you were not fucken paro you would be in there.
Enjoyable work. I just done a stocktake for the day in the large warehouse. The warehouse is slightly cold but that is the only negative. The staff are very helpful. The canteen is good.
Excellent management team.
Overall, great company, amazing staff, salary, benefits.

Good working hours very flexible around family life.

Management is very easy to speak to.
Best job you can find in Ireland, I'd say. The people there are friendly from the start and make you feel you right at home. The work is perfect and I'd enjoy doing.
My time here was enjoyable. My role was fulfilling and a good learning experience. I enjoyed the role my manager and colleagues played in my growth as a professional. I also learned a lot about the value of good client relations in my time here.
nice people terrible management, hired as manager for their new venture in ireland, released from my trial period with no explanation and an irishman hired in my place. Some of the staff were very good but the management structure had no coordination at a senior level. I wouldn't work here again an I advise other people to avoid for your own good
Pros
excellent wages
Cons
too many to list