Euro Car Parts

Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Could be better managed
Could be better managed, management need actually management training. Not the best company to work with as payroll and HR are not on site if an issue should arise.
Prison sentence not a job.
If your a clown and want to join a circus this is the right job for you.

Management have no clue how to treat people with respect. Bully culture with management turning a blind eye to drug dealing.

The wages included working every second Saturday.
Bully culture
At my time in Euro car parts lied to by management about bonus bullied in to working after hours every day drug culture in the warehouse is unbelievable mangers turning a blind eye no health and safety practice new rules made up to suit management if you like been bullied abused and taking drugs this is the job for you the harder you work the more abuse you get
Wage is not accuret each month
The workplace is a weird place the management standbehind you in makeshift table watching you and breaken there bollox laughig. If you were not fucken paro you would be in there.
Stocktaker
Enjoyable work. I just done a stocktake for the day in the large warehouse. The warehouse is slightly cold but that is the only negative. The staff are very helpful. The canteen is good.
Great workplace environment
Excellent management team.
Overall, great company, amazing staff, salary, benefits.

Good working hours very flexible around family life.

Management is very easy to speak to.
Euro car parts
Best job you can find in Ireland, I'd say. The people there are friendly from the start and make you feel you right at home. The work is perfect and I'd enjoy doing.
Secure, enjoyable work environment
My time here was enjoyable. My role was fulfilling and a good learning experience. I enjoyed the role my manager and colleagues played in my growth as a professional. I also learned a lot about the value of good client relations in my time here.
Dont do it its not worth it
nice people terrible management, hired as manager for their new venture in ireland, released from my trial period with no explanation and an irishman hired in my place. Some of the staff were very good but the management structure had no coordination at a senior level. I wouldn't work here again an I advise other people to avoid for your own good
Pros
excellent wages
Cons
too many to list