Evocation EFL

Evocation EFL Employee Reviews

Evocation EFL is an excellent company to work for if you are looking for regular ad hoc work. You will teach in many of the very best language schools in Dublin; "no day is ever the same". You are offered the same amount of flexibility in accepting work that is expected by the schools you cover at. The management are super friendly. Evocation EFL teachers are highly experienced and thus exceptionally accountable and reliable.
In order to receive your hours for the week, a teacher must complete a form which Evocation has sent via email. Then depending on the available hours, a teacher would be notified about a teaching position in a school, its location and other relevant information. Usually the school's teacher would be following a specific lesson plan and so they would have the class materials already printed out for the cover teacher. However, the cover teacher must be prepared for instances where this is not the case. The most enjoyable part of the job is the versatility. You get to experience many different levels, students and schools. Overall, my experience of working with Evocation has been very positive. Management has always given me the hours I have requested, which has allowed me to balance my work and college life.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Possibility of not always getting the desired amount of hours in a week
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Evocation EFL?