Excel Recruitment

Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews

Working with Excel is more enjoyable for me than other hospitality jobs I've done (a restaurant and a nightclub). The people are remarkably nice and I almost always found people I liked working with. The jobs are generally one offs but there are some venues that they staff on a more permanent basis. It was sometimes hard to get work as there are so many people trying. The management is quite poor and multiple times I was not given job placements they told me I would receive. There was definitely a sense ofdisorganisation and the other staff would talk about it. Money was enough, sometimes €11 an hour
I’ve worked with excel for 3 years and have had a very pleasant experience. My consultant has been fairly good to me and managed to get me shifts around my normal college hours and helped me adapt a good balance between the two. I worked in many different places and had lots of opportunity to find the right ones for me, could decline those that didn’t work and got excess shifts in the places I love.
Pros
Good work live balance
Cons
At times uncertain of gettin shifts, particularly during pandemic ..
I always had good experiences working in excel ! That’s a good company , they pay correctly every single week and work environment is really pleasant .
Worked for excel for 8+ months....excuse me who’s giving mangers and permanent staff the idea to be rude to agency staff? Had to leave couldn’t cope..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Tapped Managers and Staff
Very organised system to work with. They’ve made working and schoolwork flexible for me. With a competitive pay and friendly colleagues. I recommend you all to excel.
It is an excellent place to work and meet new people as well as different places to work.The company staff is very friendly and is always ready to help you.
Perfeito para quem busca uma oportunidade em dublin
Affords one the opportunity of working in different locations, getting accustomed with different work pattern,working as a team and with MDT to enhance the overall well being and quality of life of residennts
The management teams i have worked with over the years for excel have been very enjoyable and the people are very nice to work with and and very helpful. Different job roles with-in the company have different levels of difficulity, although if you are motivated and you enjoy what your doing, you will have a good experience with the company.
Pros
competitive salary, wages dependant on your experience in the roles. Some training provided with certain roles.
Cons
long hours, little break times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Excel Recruitment?
Good management but as it usually is a 0-hour contract no guarantee of work. A good place to work and gain new skills and flexible for college students
I worked at differente wedding venues, coworkers were friendly, some more willing to help than others but met some great people. Not a bad company to work for.
They dont care about staff just once they make money. Late calls at night asking you to work at 7am next day. Late calls on Sunday. Never organize ahead your working week. Shocking company to work for, stay away!!
It’s a nice job if you are a student and just need money for the time being. It’s really stressful working with them as you could be sent to a far place from your residence. Pays tend to vary from time to time.
fast-paced environment as you are in new locations constantly and need to learn the running of each place. No guarantee for hours so I would not recommend if it is your only source of income or if you have a lot of responsibilities. Would recommend as a second job or if you were a student. Mainly daytime work mon-fri. You can be given very short notice before work but you also have no obligations and can turndown offers.
Pros
flexibility and free food inmost places
Cons
no guarentee of hours
Excel recruitment has bring out the best in me in hospitality , i have learn many skills from different hospitality firm like in door and outside door services,i have been able to familiarize my self with different cuisines,company’s ethos, culture, needs and goals and how to satisfy customer no mater there region have been able to be more flexible going for shift in many companies around Ireland. these as also given the opportunities to meet different people and be able to work with them and make them happy by getting the work done. The hardest part is meeting up with your appointment time and when you have to familiarize yourself with the new work rules all time. The most enjoyable part is me getting to know places.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
You really need to push supervisors for new job assignments. You're always working in a different place and you need to learn from scratch. The agency really doesn't care about the employees. Zero communication with staff, you have to beg to know details about assignments.
Pros
more money for less work
Cons
no one cares about you
I enjoy working with Excel, the variety of work gives me great experience and the staff are fantastic. It's hard work but can be rewarding. Could be great as a second job
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Can be hit and miss with the amount of work you can get
I was a kitchen porter, I was sent all around Dublin to whichever company that needs an agency to come work for them, either for a few days or a week. my only trouble was the transport because I had to rely on public transport.
Not reliable if you're looking for day to day work. The managers all call you when you're needed desperately. I don't understand why they keep hiring when they have loads of staff that they're not offering work to. The company has a whole is very disorganised
Pros
Free lunch in most places
Cons
Disorganised management
At interview told plenty of jobs in city centre for catering assistant but have struggled to get even one job would not recommend them not very helpful
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not many hours
I love to work with them. They care about us and this is amazing. We get all the suport that we need and they are every time prepered to help us and doing the best for us.
Pros
Awesome peolple
Cons
non
  1. Employee reviews