Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews for Bar Staff

Fast paced & Enjoyable
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin13 December 2019
The management teams i have worked with over the years for excel have been very enjoyable and the people are very nice to work with and and very helpful.
Different job roles with-in the company have different levels of difficulity, although if you are motivated and you enjoy what your doing, you will have a good experience with the company.
Pros
competitive salary, wages dependant on your experience in the roles. Some training provided with certain roles.
Cons
long hours, little break times.
Unorganised and disappointing
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 June 2017
When I was hired by Excel I was promised that there was plenty of work daily. I have since been struggling to get even 1 day of solid work out of them. The system in which they organise availability is poor and I have been booked in a couple of occasions to work, only to be told on extremely short notice that I'm not needed anymore. I was only told this when I texted Excel.

Poor experience overall, quite misleading in the interview about the amount of work they had.