Excel Recruitment

Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews for Bar Staff

I work as a bar staff and they give me hours and good shifts. Recruitment agent should listen needs and problems on specific location and sort things out. Coordination can be more organised but they are fair and polite.
Pros
Free lunch, double pay for bank holidays
Cons
Coordination
It is an excellent place to work and meet new people as well as different places to work.The company staff is very friendly and is always ready to help you.
The management teams i have worked with over the years for excel have been very enjoyable and the people are very nice to work with and and very helpful. Different job roles with-in the company have different levels of difficulity, although if you are motivated and you enjoy what your doing, you will have a good experience with the company.
Pros
competitive salary, wages dependant on your experience in the roles. Some training provided with certain roles.
Cons
long hours, little break times.
When I was hired by Excel I was promised that there was plenty of work daily. I have since been struggling to get even 1 day of solid work out of them. The system in which they organise availability is poor and I have been booked in a couple of occasions to work, only to be told on extremely short notice that I'm not needed anymore. I was only told this when I texted Excel. Poor experience overall, quite misleading in the interview about the amount of work they had.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Excel Recruitment?