Excel Recruitment

Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews for Catering Assistant

Catering Assistant5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews
It’s a nice job if you are a student and just need money for the time being.
It’s really stressful working with them as you could be sent to a far place from your residence.

Pays tend to vary from time to time.
I’ve worked with excel for 3 years and have had a very pleasant experience. My consultant has been fairly good to me and managed to get me shifts around my normal college hours and helped me adapt a good balance between the two. I worked in many different places and had lots of opportunity to find the right ones for me, could decline those that didn’t work and got excess shifts in the places I love.
Pros
Good work live balance
Cons
At times uncertain of gettin shifts, particularly during pandemic ..
fast-paced environment as you are in new locations constantly and need to learn the running of each place. No guarantee for hours so I would not recommend if it is your only source of income or if you have a lot of responsibilities. Would recommend as a second job or if you were a student. Mainly daytime work mon-fri. You can be given very short notice before work but you also have no obligations and can turndown offers.
Pros
flexibility and free food inmost places
Cons
no guarentee of hours
At interview told plenty of jobs in city centre for catering assistant but have struggled to get even one job would not recommend them not very helpful
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not many hours
As a catering assistant do some salad, sandwiches and clear all table but nice place to work.Working along with the colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
15min