Excel Recruitment

Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews for Server

I worked at differente wedding venues, coworkers were friendly, some more willing to help than others but met some great people. Not a bad company to work for.
Very organised system to work with. They’ve made working and schoolwork flexible for me. With a competitive pay and friendly colleagues. I recommend you all to excel.
Excel recruitment has bring out the best in me in hospitality , i have learn many skills from different hospitality firm like in door and outside door services,i have been able to familiarize my self with different cuisines,company’s ethos, culture, needs and goals and how to satisfy customer no mater there region have been able to be more flexible going for shift in many companies around Ireland. these as also given the opportunities to meet different people and be able to work with them and make them happy by getting the work done. The hardest part is meeting up with your appointment time and when you have to familiarize yourself with the new work rules all time. The most enjoyable part is me getting to know places.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
You really need to push supervisors for new job assignments. You're always working in a different place and you need to learn from scratch. The agency really doesn't care about the employees. Zero communication with staff, you have to beg to know details about assignments.
Pros
more money for less work
Cons
no one cares about you
Not reliable if you're looking for day to day work. The managers all call you when you're needed desperately. I don't understand why they keep hiring when they have loads of staff that they're not offering work to. The company has a whole is very disorganised
Pros
Free lunch in most places
Cons
Disorganised management