Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment Employee Review

Agency

23 April 2018
I was a kitchen porter, I was sent all around Dublin to whichever company that needs an agency to come work for them, either for a few days or a week. my only trouble was the transport because I had to rely on public transport.
4.0Job security/advancement
23 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Kitchen Assistant/ Porter and Floor staff (Former Employee) - Dublin
Worked for excel for 8+ months....excuse me who’s giving mangers and permanent staff the idea to be rude to agency staff? Had to leave couldn’t cope..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Tapped Managers and Staff
18 September 2019
Same role
Kitchen Porter & Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Cork
fast-paced environment as you are in new locations constantly and need to learn the running of each place. No guarantee for hours so I would not recommend if it is your only source of income or if you have a lot of responsibilities. Would recommend as a second job or if you were a student. Mainly daytime work mon-fri. You can be given very short notice before work but you also have no obligations and can turndown offers.
Pros
flexibility and free food inmost places
Cons
no guarentee of hours
24 May 2020
Same location
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I’ve worked with excel for 3 years and have had a very pleasant experience. My consultant has been fairly good to me and managed to get me shifts around my normal college hours and helped me adapt a good balance between the two. I worked in many different places and had lots of opportunity to find the right ones for me, could decline those that didn’t work and got excess shifts in the places I love.
Pros
Good work live balance
Cons
At times uncertain of gettin shifts, particularly during pandemic ..