Excel Recruitment Employee Review
Long work time
I’ve worked with excel for 3 years and have had a very pleasant experience. My consultant has been fairly good to me and managed to get me shifts around my normal college hours and helped me adapt a good balance between the two. I worked in many different places and had lots of opportunity to find the right ones for me, could decline those that didn’t work and got excess shifts in the places I love.
Good work live balance
At times uncertain of gettin shifts, particularly during pandemic ..
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Excel Recruitment
- What should you wear to an interview at Excel Recruitment?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Excel Recruitment?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Excel Recruitment, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Excel Recruitment?2 people answered
- What are some.tips for doing well in an interview2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Excel Recruitment?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Excel Recruitment?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Excel Recruitment? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Excel Recruitment?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Excel Recruitment?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Excel Recruitment Reviews by Job Title