Excel Recruitment Employee Review

View all Excel Recruitment reviews

waiter
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 February 2019
Excel recruitment has bring out the best in me in hospitality , i have learn many skills from different hospitality firm like in door and outside door services,i have been able to familiarize my self with different cuisines,company’s ethos, culture, needs and goals and how to satisfy customer no mater there region have been able to be more flexible going for shift in many companies around Ireland. these as also given the opportunities to meet different people and be able to work with them and make them happy by getting the work done. The hardest part is meeting up with your appointment time and when you have to familiarize yourself with the new work rules all time.
The most enjoyable part is me getting to know places.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour

Other Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews

Sometimes good jobs
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 November 2019
I worked at differente wedding venues, coworkers were friendly, some more willing to help than others but met some great people. Not a bad company to work for.
Bad place to work!
Chef (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2019
They dont care about staff just once they make money. Late calls at night asking you to work at 7am next day. Late calls on Sunday. Never organize ahead your working week. Shocking company to work for, stay away!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Excel Recruitment Reviews by Location