Excel Recruitment

Excel Recruitment Employee Review

View all Excel Recruitment reviews

waiter
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 February 2019
Excel recruitment has bring out the best in me in hospitality , i have learn many skills from different hospitality firm like in door and outside door services,i have been able to familiarize my self with different cuisines,company’s ethos, culture, needs and goals and how to satisfy customer no mater there region have been able to be more flexible going for shift in many companies around Ireland. these as also given the opportunities to meet different people and be able to work with them and make them happy by getting the work done. The hardest part is meeting up with your appointment time and when you have to familiarize yourself with the new work rules all time.
The most enjoyable part is me getting to know places.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour

Other Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews

Relaxed and flexible but hard to get placements
Brand Ambassador / Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2020
Working with Excel is more enjoyable for me than other hospitality jobs I've done (a restaurant and a nightclub). The people are remarkably nice and I almost always found people I liked working with. The jobs are generally one offs but there are some venues that they staff on a more permanent basis.

It was sometimes hard to get work as there are so many people trying.

The management is quite poor and multiple times I was not given job placements they told me I would receive. There was definitely a sense ofdisorganisation and the other staff would talk about it.

Money was enough, sometimes €11 an hour
Satisfactory.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 January 2020
Affords one the opportunity of working in different locations, getting accustomed with different work pattern,working as a team and with MDT to enhance the overall well being and quality of life of residennts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Excel Recruitment Reviews by Location