Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment Employee Review

Sometimes good jobs

1 November 2019
I worked at differente wedding venues, coworkers were friendly, some more willing to help than others but met some great people. Not a bad company to work for.
18 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Waiter (Current Employee) - Dublin
Very organised system to work with. They’ve made working and schoolwork flexible for me. With a competitive pay and friendly colleagues. I recommend you all to excel.
17 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Waiter (Current Employee) - Dublin
Excel recruitment has bring out the best in me in hospitality , i have learn many skills from different hospitality firm like in door and outside door services,i have been able to familiarize my self with different cuisines,company’s ethos, culture, needs and goals and how to satisfy customer no mater there region have been able to be more flexible going for shift in many companies around Ireland. these as also given the opportunities to meet different people and be able to work with them and make them happy by getting the work done. The hardest part is meeting up with your appointment time and when you have to familiarize yourself with the new work rules all time.
The most enjoyable part is me getting to know places.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
24 May 2020
Same location
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I’ve worked with excel for 3 years and have had a very pleasant experience. My consultant has been fairly good to me and managed to get me shifts around my normal college hours and helped me adapt a good balance between the two. I worked in many different places and had lots of opportunity to find the right ones for me, could decline those that didn’t work and got excess shifts in the places I love.
Pros
Good work live balance
Cons
At times uncertain of gettin shifts, particularly during pandemic ..