Excel Recruitment Employee Review

View all Excel Recruitment reviews

Bad place to work!
Chef (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2019
They dont care about staff just once they make money. Late calls at night asking you to work at 7am next day. Late calls on Sunday. Never organize ahead your working week. Shocking company to work for, stay away!!

Other Excel Recruitment Employee Reviews

Relaxed and flexible but hard to get placements
Brand Ambassador / Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 January 2020
Working with Excel is more enjoyable for me than other hospitality jobs I've done (a restaurant and a nightclub). The people are remarkably nice and I almost always found people I liked working with. The jobs are generally one offs but there are some venues that they staff on a more permanent basis.

It was sometimes hard to get work as there are so many people trying.

The management is quite poor and multiple times I was not given job placements they told me I would receive. There was definitely a sense ofdisorganisation and the other staff would talk about it.

Money was enough, sometimes €11 an hour
Satisfactory.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 January 2020
Affords one the opportunity of working in different locations, getting accustomed with different work pattern,working as a team and with MDT to enhance the overall well being and quality of life of residennts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Excel Recruitment Reviews by Location