eXPD8

eXPD8 Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
Having over eight years experience in retail industry and also highly qualified in business management. I am also have good numeric skill.
I have learned about the customer service and also had opportunity the way of displaying the product in such a way that customer create their interest
Pros
work at own plan and managment
Cons
In secure
I have been working with them for 2 months and its been a nightmare. I have had issues with getting paid and I never hear from management. Overall the most unprofessional outfit I have worked for.
Pros
Some flexibility
Cons
Poor pay if you get it
I worked in many locations and looked after the entertainment section in large supermarkets.
I was able to choose which days were the most beneficial & also could combine 2-3 jobs in the same location on the same day.
Pros
Flexible days/ hours
Cons
Many locations
If you are self motivated expd8 is a great company to work for. You are trained in every aspect of your job and as long as you work quickly and accurately he will do very well.
Pros
Left to your own devices.
Cons
Timed jobs need to be good at what you do.
Expd8 were a great company to work for in every way, they were UK based and very good to their employees. I really enjoyed my time working for them but unfortunately they lost the contract that I worked on and I was made redundant. My co-workers were very nice but I saw little of them, I learned a lot about retail but could be frustrated at times by the companies that they contracted for logistics.
Pros
good money, good management, good training and ongoing training, employer commitment to staff.
Cons
Busy demanding day working for some Blue Chip Fmcg clients. Scheduling of staff, Passing on promotional information, getting holidays and sick days covered sometimes at very short notice. achieved a 98% call compliance in any week.
Liaising with client Reps and attending meetings, making sure all work carried out within budgets and to the KPI'S set .
Pros
Diversity of client. some very good staff
Cons
uncertainty of long term future