EXPRESS BUS

EXPRESS BUS Employee Reviews

Ireland16 reviews

productive and fun environment

Management and staff were very likeable and supportive. very driven place to work with clear goals and expectations. My time here was cut short due to covid but I would definitely recommend this place to work in.

Pros

enjoyable environment

Cons

non i can think of

Love driving for Express bus

Working in express bus is very exciting and everyone is easy going and only to happy to help if your stuck on some runs that your not sure off there’s always someone there to help And with the tracking system you never get lost.

Poor employer, self oriented

Driveres just coming there to receive initial experience and quickly change work. This employer using drivers to make a profits. Drivers are underpaid.

Okay

Staff were easy to get on with most of the time. The yard needs to be cleared of scrap and resurfaced. Salary could be better for the workload as there are long hours involved most days. Some of the fleet could do with an update. There is a lack of parking available too.

Pros

Staff

Cons

Long hours, Low Salary, Parking

amazing workplace!!!

I loved working with the express crew mostly because i was kept busy!Helping people is what i love to do and mostly making people smile,i enjoyed this work experience the most.

Pros

employees

Cons

no cons

Best Company to Work for.

Great flexibility of working hours. Great people working here and great people to work for. Great facilities. Subsidised Gym Membership. Very flexible when you need time off. Management is very approachable.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

None that I can think of

Great place to work, all staff very friendly and approachable. Good canteen facilities with pool table, dart board, subsidised cappuccino machine with free tea and coffee when available. Looking forward to working here for many years to come if the company's future plans are implemented

Pros

Flexible hours, great staff

Cons

Salary, bus parking yard

Great place to work .Very flexible hours. Great team of office staff and management. Fantastic team of professional drivers all helpful and interested in the job. Buses are kept clean every night, they have 24 hour staff available for cleaning .maintenance and the office door is always open . Canteen with coffee and tea also a coffee machine pool table, dart board snack machine, TV area . The buses run 24 hours a day so working around your commitments makes my life so much easier . I really enjoy working with this company and it shows with all the repeat business we get .

Pros

flexible hours .

Cons

My co-workers and management team are social & knowledgeable

Awesome Company

Super staff Great place to work Very flexible hours Managers and drivers have great social outings Best uniform in Ireland Very good canteen with free coffee and tea also a subsidised coffee machine pool table, dart board snack machine, also pool and darts competitions, Best part of my job is working with my colleagues and meeting the public

Pros

great comradery

Cons

set up of yard for buses could be better

Enjoyable work place

There is a lovely relaxed working atmosphere and the people I work with are great. Management trusts that you will complete the tasks required and there is no micromanaging. I love the actual administrative work that I do and find it interesting and challenging.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Difficulty finding onsite parking space in the morning

Love my Job ! Great Place to Work

I love the people I work with great people attract great people. I love that everyone cares and that you have flexibility when needed I love the variety. Every day is different and I get to interact with such a varied group of people. It means I am always learning I love that my job challenges me every day in different ways The people at this company are a pleasure to work with and make it enjoyable to come to work We all work hard and are recognized for doing so My co-workers and management team are social & knowledgeable. I am learning all the time, from the best people

Pros

Flexibility

Fantastic Company

I really enjoy working with this company. Supportive management team. Flexible office hours. Great team of office staff and management. Fantastic team of professional drivers.

Pros

Pool Table, Gym Membership, Great Coffee Machine, Flexibility

Cons

Long commuting time

Great work environment

I really enjoy working at Express Bus. If you want a place where you can have a laugh and a joke with your work colleagues then this is the place to work. It also has the best flexi hours I've every seen in any job.

Pros

Flexi Hours, Canteen, Pool Table

Exciting place to work always something happening.

Find the place very exciting to work. Very flexible with time and work scheduling. Good team of drivers good atmosphere. Get opportunity to develop my skills and get promoted within.

Pros

Free tea and coffey

Cons

Low salary

No support, poor supervision and organisation, poor morale

Easy going culture to a point, poor organisation at the very top, poor customer relations and complaints governance, no problem solving framework, poor salary and benifits

Pros

Cons

everything

Fun workplace

Decent team just low salary for work load. Big plans and lots of outstanding projects to be finalised. Some issues with compliance but overall good solid company

Pros

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXPRESS BUS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement