EY Employee Review

Great

18 April 2019
Great place to work, typical day in my department meant staying in the office, team meetings, attending talks and workshops. Great people culture. Good social aspect.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Location of office
Cons
Salary
6 February 2020
Same roleSame location
(Intern) - FSO Assurance (Former Employee) - Dublin
My day would start with me coming into work at 9 am. I would either carry on with the work I had from the previous day or I would wait for my Senior to appoint me the allocated work for the day or for the week. Usually it wouldn't be too busy and because of this we were able to take many breaks.
Pros
Free Gym
Cons
Sometimes since I was an Intern I felt like I didn't have anything to do
26 September 2017
Same roleSame location
Intern (Former Employee) - Dublin
TAS intern for 6 months in the Dublin office. Work hard and long hours but very good exposure to clients and partners. 90% of the people working there are absolutely great but some of the managers and above very unappreciative of work done by interns and graduates.
24 August 2020
Same location
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
The day to day workload was fine with typical spells busier than others, but very manageable overall and Partners in the main, were easy to work with, kind and reasonable to deal with. Expenses and travel all have a process to follow and is easily managed.However the administrative circle of Executive Assistants had a few bad apples in it who contributed to a toxic work culture with back biting, excluding people and general behaviour that was only tolerated as the lead EA behaved in a similar way. This led to a huge high turnover of EAs which was disappointing. You need to be extremely resilient to survive in this culture. Has the potential to be great once rid of the bad apples.
Pros
Good salary, work life balance and recognition by Partners
Cons
Toxic behaviour in EA circle with bad apples spoiling the barrel, Nothing done to address, PMDP review process