Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland34 reviews
Overall great place to work. Can be demanding during certain periods but if you're looking for a stable, long-term career, it's certainly a place to consider.

Compensation is competitive among its' peers but that doesn't mean to say employees are fairly compensated. .Overall workforce s
is above average in terms of talent, intelligence, skill etc. but the compensation doesn't reflect this.

If you are more focused on compounded growth, consider EY. If you're looking for good comp in the short to medium-term, perhaps not the best place.
Great place to work, typical day in my department meant staying in the office, team meetings, attending talks and workshops. Great people culture. Good social aspect.
Pros
Location of office
Cons
Salary
I gained great experience working for EY Limerick. The people there are first rate, who constantly encourage and support you. I worked on a number of large multinational engagements across a variety of industries. The hours could be long and the responsibility placed on you constantly increases as you progress. However the experience gained is well worth the effort. Overall would definitely recommend working in EY Limerick
Pros
Free gym membership, sufficent holidays
Cons
It is important to share information to find solutions to projects for Accountants so they can offer solutions to clients. I enjoyed doing this job...
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
All the staff are very helpful and kind. Open to answer any questions I had. Always ready to help and guide me in my work.
Learned a lot about the world of audit and accounting
Pros
Good salary and people
Cons
long hours sometimes and no overtime pay