EZ Living Furniture Employee Reviews

Great store management
Flagship Store Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Galway10 July 2019
The store manager and team were a great bunch to work with. However upper management will promise you the world to get you in the door but it never materialises. My positioncame with a promise of self driven bonuses but this wasn't even an option once I started! Fortunately I was offered a better position elsewhere. I'm glad to say the grass is greener but I do miss the wonderful team I left behind.
Pros
Rest store management, friendly team
Cons
Uncertain contract and bonuses
Productive yet enjoyable workplace
Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin26 October 2017
The first thing i would usually do when we started working in the mornings was clock in which took a couple of seconds, I would then go out the back and open up the storage containers, along the way i would turn on any lamps and fix cushions in their places, and i would also turn on the radio. Then after that i would take a list of items we needed to re-stock the floor and would then go out to the storage units and fill up the trolley with stock. It would usually take an hour or so to restock the floor. And on certain days I would take in deliveries and place the contents of the delivery inside to then be sorted out and put into storage. After this I would go for my lunch often with other colleagues, then after lunch I would do another quick restock of the floor or sometimes I organised the other stock rooms for our paintings, cushions, candles and other various items and then it was a clean up before home time which would consist of reorganizing the floor stock and couches and other things such as turning off the lights, turning off the radio and other jobs.
Pros
Got to meet new people.
Cons
I worked weekends due to school.
Money to be Made -
Manager Assistant / Senior Sales (Current Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo5 June 2017
My Experience with the Company is that they sell very good Quality Products, they are a family owned company that are growing every year but the culture of selling the products at all costs and cut throat is coming at the expense of Customers which i personally do not agree with.
Pros
Good Commission to be made for Sales Staff
Cons
Sell at all Cost Culture / Very Poor Communication.
Fun Experience
Promotional Staff (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin25 February 2017
I had a lot of fun working for EZ Living in a promotional sale because it was a great experience for me as my 1st job and I had a lot of fun doing it.
Pros
Flexible
Sales & customer Sevrices
Customer Service or sales (Former Employee) –  Castlebar, County Mayo & Galway19 October 2016
I love working for ez living down through the years , work with some great people , & had some good laughs. The guys them self were very nice & fair to work for
Fun And Great Workplace
Warehouse Opperetive (Former Employee) –  Galway12 June 2016
The Environment Was a Good Experience, Good company of people.
I learned how to work in a workplace i learned the different types of Furniture.
Pros
Good Company of People
Cons
Long Hours