EZ Living Furniture
EZ Living Furniture Employee Review

It is fine.

17 August 2020
EZ used to be a great place to work until the top management changed and suddenly all the sales staff were made to feel undervalued, unimportant and given no incentive to work (cut perks, cut commissions).
Management positions are handed out to the people that are nice, but easily manipulated into doing stupid hours for no extra pay. They are also under qualified but that suits the management above them, because the Top management are under qualified.
Pros
staff are nice
Cons
CEO has poor social and interpersonal and communication skills, Too many undefined and random management positions so no one knows who is in charge, Incentives continually cut so salary ends up being very tight to live on
21 September 2020
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Cork Harbour, County Cork
Good place to work the work is hard but the money is good.

Once you don’t get caught with the cardboard job you be fine.

Over all good place to work

Managed very well

Nice people there.
Pros
Long drives
Cons
Unless your a truck driver you will be doing every job
17 October 2019
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) - Galway
Busy office day, fast paced work, New challenges daily, nice working environment, supportive management & colleagues. Good Progression available within shops and administration offices.
10 July 2019
Flagship Store Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Galway
The store manager and team were a great bunch to work with. However upper management will promise you the world to get you in the door but it never materialises. My positioncame with a promise of self driven bonuses but this wasn't even an option once I started! Fortunately I was offered a better position elsewhere. I'm glad to say the grass is greener but I do miss the wonderful team I left behind.
Pros
Rest store management, friendly team
Cons
Uncertain contract and bonuses