EZ Living Furniture
EZ Living Furniture Employee Review

Productive yet enjoyable workplace

26 October 2017
The first thing i would usually do when we started working in the mornings was clock in which took a couple of seconds, I would then go out the back and open up the storage containers, along the way i would turn on any lamps and fix cushions in their places, and i would also turn on the radio. Then after that i would take a list of items we needed to re-stock the floor and would then go out to the storage units and fill up the trolley with stock. It would usually take an hour or so to restock the floor. And on certain days I would take in deliveries and place the contents of the delivery inside to then be sorted out and put into storage. After this I would go for my lunch often with other colleagues, then after lunch I would do another quick restock of the floor or sometimes I organised the other stock rooms for our paintings, cushions, candles and other various items and then it was a clean up before home time which would consist of reorganizing the floor stock and couches and other things such as turning off the lights, turning off the radio and other jobs.
Pros
Got to meet new people.
Cons
I worked weekends due to school.
21 September 2020
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Cork Harbour, County Cork
Good place to work the work is hard but the money is good. Once you don’t get caught with the cardboard job you be fine. Over all good place to work Managed very well Nice people there.
Pros
Long drives
Cons
Unless your a truck driver you will be doing every job
17 August 2020
Sales (Former Employee) - Limerick
EZ used to be a great place to work until the top management changed and suddenly all the sales staff were made to feel undervalued, unimportant and given no incentive to work (cut perks, cut commissions). Management positions are handed out to the people that are nice, but easily manipulated into doing stupid hours for no extra pay. They are also under qualified but that suits the management above them, because the Top management are under qualified.
Pros
staff are nice
Cons
CEO has poor social and interpersonal and communication skills, Too many undefined and random management positions so no one knows who is in charge, Incentives continually cut so salary ends up being very tight to live on
17 October 2019
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) - Galway
Busy office day, fast paced work, New challenges daily, nice working environment, supportive management & colleagues. Good Progression available within shops and administration offices.