EZ Living Furniture

EZ Living Furniture Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

Stocking Associate1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The first thing i would usually do when we started working in the mornings was clock in which took a couple of seconds, I would then go out the back and open up the storage containers, along the way i would turn on any lamps and fix cushions in their places, and i would also turn on the radio. Then after that i would take a list of items we needed to re-stock the floor and would then go out to the storage units and fill up the trolley with stock. It would usually take an hour or so to restock the floor. And on certain days I would take in deliveries and place the contents of the delivery inside to then be sorted out and put into storage. After this I would go for my lunch often with other colleagues, then after lunch I would do another quick restock of the floor or sometimes I organised the other stock rooms for our paintings, cushions, candles and other various items and then it was a clean up before home time which would consist of reorganizing the floor stock and couches and other things such as turning off the lights, turning off the radio and other jobs.
Pros
Got to meet new people.
Cons
I worked weekends due to school.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EZ Living Furniture?