Failte Ireland
Failte Ireland Employee Review

Great Buzz

31 August 2014
Great staff and amazing local knowledge!
I learned more about where I live that I ever thought possible. There is so much more to Dublin than beer, a zoo and old books -- Who knew?!
19 February 2020
Same location
Accounts Administrator for project support3 (Former Employee) - Dublin
Working in Failte Ireland was a good experience for me as you are able to work on your own initiative to improve the approach to achieved the task given in a professional standards manner. You are also given enough time to get the job done and meet up with the deadline for the job. The canteen on the premises was also great as you don't need to be packing your own food .
2 October 2019
Travel Advisor (Former Employee) - Ireland
Failte Ireland is the perfect place to gain experience within the Tourism Industry. This body provides a productive and innovative work environment with management encouraging personal growth and a positive workplace culture.
30 August 2019
Visitor engagement (Former Employee) - Letterkenny, County Donegal
Every day was different as you always had different types of tourists coming in and also different problems arising, It gave me excellent communication and social skills and i also improved on my computer skills. The staff there were very friendly and it was always a nice place to go into work.