Fairways Hotel

Fairways Hotel Employee Reviews for Accommodation Manager in Dublin

Found 1 review matching the search
A great place to see how you respond to working under pressure and to deliver great quality work.
A typical day involves organising house assistants and assigning rooms to be cleaned. Checking standard of work, cleanliness, presentation of rooms, and all public areas and meeting rooms. The ordering of linen and supplies, dealing with maintenance issues and problems that arise. Carrying out on-going training sessions. I learned that I work well under pressure and that I love a challenge and a desire to deliver the highest standards to guests and customers. I enjoy working with other members of the management team and coordinating our work to deliver the highest standards to our customers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with indifference from staff and trying to motivate them to attain the highest standards possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving the appreciation of the guests and customers, it makes what we try and do worthwhile.
Pros
Working with a good group of managerial professionals