Fairways Hotel
Fairways Hotel Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

16 February 2015
Productive and fun workplace, like working in your own place... _ 8 hours a day - New skills - Got involved - Bunch of mates - None - Typical day at work .....
5.0Job security/advancement
26 May 2018
Same location
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
Lifelong friends made and great place to work. Long hours but everyone working as a team helps to get through the busy days and customers are lovely, esp returning ones. appreciate all that is done for them
Pros
Great staff
Cons
3 July 2015
Same location
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) - Dundalk
All the staff got on with one another . I enjoyed working there , getting food out one time for all functions was a good buzz.
7 January 2015
Accommodation Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin, D
A typical day involves organising house assistants and assigning rooms to be cleaned. Checking standard of work, cleanliness, presentation of rooms, and all public areas and meeting rooms. The ordering of linen and supplies, dealing with maintenance issues and problems that arise. Carrying out on-going training sessions. I learned that I work well under pressure and that I love a challenge and a desire to deliver the highest standards to guests and customers. I enjoy working with other members of the management team and coordinating our work to deliver the highest standards to our customers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with indifference from staff and trying to motivate them to attain the highest standards possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving the appreciation of the guests and customers, it makes what we try and do worthwhile.
Pros
Working with a good group of managerial professionals
  1. Productive and fun workplace