Fallon & Byrne

Fallon & Byrne Employee Reviews

Great again. One of the best things that happened to me in Ireland. Really nice environment to be at. I was injoing every day to be there. Best company ever best colleagues.
A place which encourages their staff members to learn about wine, collaborative environment, multicultural place. Customers are well educated and kind most of the time. Managers are easy to approach and really problem-solving.
boa empresa, bastante aprendizado, muitos amigos, Ăłtima experiencia.
Fallon&Byrne has been an amazing place to start my adventure in Ireland. You can find a lot of young people working in the company which makes your job funnier and easier. Working with customers allows you to improve your communication skills as well as gives you the chance to meet very interesting people. If you are a foreign (as I was) it could be difficult at the beginning, but your colleagues will help you for sure.
Pros
Adaptable shift
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Fallon & Byrne is a very big name,which motivates people even more to work hard for sake of the company. A lot of open opportunities for those who are willing to progress and open entire new chapter in their life and career.
Fallon & Byrne is a wonderful place, where you are able to grow up and make useful experience, a perfect place where you can start your future career.
Pros
Helpful Colligues
Cons
Long Shift
I learned a lot in there, such an incredible chefs and the sandwiches that we made was class. Was a really nice to share my days working there with such a nice people and actually im still friends with some of them and even sometimes i use to make some sandwiches like that ones at home for some friends. Very positive experience!
Pros
Learn lots of new skills, recipes, how to cook new things etc
Cons
The salary wasn't so good fot the huge amount of work specially weekends.
Fallon and Byrne is a highly productive and fun place to work. A multilayered business structure that encompasses enthusiastic officers and staff in the most beautiful layout of the modern New York Style Food Hall Emporium. It's five star Wine Cellar and the Restaurant above the Food-hall attracts some of the most powerful patrons from across the World and all walks of life, ensuring greater satisfaction of all their needs. The Management Team is exceptional, and I love it there, and always will, especially working with all the lovely Staff and dealing with the Super customers who put smile on our faces daily. But sometimes, we have to take on greater responsibilities and challenges in our lives. A typical day at work helps me discover my best abilities in the service. I learn everyday to become the best on the Management Team.
there was very good place to work at, there Ive learned a lot because I worked with people from different country and that is where I took must of my english! management was very friendly...the hardest part was on the weekend when we all had to do extra hours so long hours and sort break!!!!
Pros
free lunches