Fallon & Byrne

Fallon & Byrne Employee Reviews

otima experiência
Barista (Former Employee) –  County Dublin3 April 2019
boa empresa, bastante aprendizado, muitos amigos, ótima experiencia.
Progressive,friendly and busy working enviorement
Senior Baker (Current Employee) –  Dublin,Exchequer street27 November 2018
Fallon & Byrne is a very big name,which motivates people even more to work hard for sake of the company.
A lot of open opportunities for those who are willing to progress and open entire new chapter in their life and career.
A Wonderful Experience
SUPERVISOR AND HEADBARISTA (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 May 2018
Fallon & Byrne is a wonderful place, where you are able to grow up and make useful experience, a perfect place where you can start your future career.
Pros
Helpful Colligues
Cons
Long Shift
Very well organized and nice friendly place to work
Cafe assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 January 2018
I learned a lot in there, such an incredible chefs and the sandwiches that we made was class. Was a really nice to share my days working there with such a nice people and actually im still friends with some of them and even sometimes i use to make some sandwiches like that ones at home for some friends. Very positive experience!
Pros
Learn lots of new skills, recipes, how to cook new things etc
Cons
The salary wasn't so good fot the huge amount of work specially weekends.
Fallon and Byrne is a highly productive and fun place to work.
SECURITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 December 2017
Fallon and Byrne is a highly productive and fun place to work. A multilayered business structure that encompasses enthusiastic officers and staff in the most beautiful layout of the modern New York Style Food Hall Emporium.

It's five star Wine Cellar and the Restaurant above the Food-hall attracts some of the most powerful patrons from across the World and all walks of life, ensuring greater satisfaction of all their needs.

The Management Team is exceptional, and I love it there, and always will, especially working with all the lovely Staff and dealing with the Super customers who put smile on our faces daily.

But sometimes, we have to take on greater responsibilities and challenges in our lives. A typical day at work helps me discover my best abilities in the service. I learn everyday to become the best on the Management Team.
fallon e Byrne
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D25 September 2015
there was very good place to work at, there Ive learned a lot because I worked with people from different country and that is where I took must of my english! management was very friendly...the hardest part was on the weekend when we all had to do extra hours so long hours and sort break!!!!
Pros
free lunches