FANNIN

FANNIN Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
I worked in CCS department the HSE contract side of Fannin. You are not valued here as an employee, no rewards or recognition for any work you do. Managers are quiet lazy and terrible for getting back with any queries. No chance of progression or further training within this side of the business unsure on what the rest of Fannin may be like. But a big divide between Fannin head office and The CCS department eg, no bonus for CCS team no pension scheme, no job security, no flexi working hours like in Fannin House and after 2 years you get 22 holidays which is the maximum and you have to keep 2 holidays for over the Christmas period and work 1 day. The only thing I will say is it would be a good stepping stone for someone with not much experience to build it up so they can list it on they're CV and then after 2 years get another job.
Pros
Stepping stone for a better job
Cons
Too many to mention! Avoid if you have experience as salary & benefits are not there
I am writing this review because after attending an interview with a company that informs you of its turnover at ever opportunity, I was offered a job that they would pay me no wage. On completion of a call out you would receive €10., so if your calls were in different counties you could earn less than 100euro. On job completion they would pay 20 euro but could not guarantee parts from suppliers for the jobs provided The jobs would be provided in their words on a"piece meal" basis also.
Welcome to Fannin in the 21st century, I wish them well with their recruitment drive
Pros
Cons
they tried to.
Good experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing. Efforts made by employees are not recognized. no job security.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
no job security