Fexco Employee Reviews

Good to work for have flexi time and bonus. Kept busy. A very interseting place to work
Research developer (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry28 July 2019
Good place overall. Included flexitime and bonus. They pay quite well. And your colleges are friendly. Overall I enjoyed my time there. Located in the lovely kerry town of kilorglin. The work is very interesting and challenging
Was a nice place to work with friendly people
Merchant service agent (Former Employee) –  Kerry9 April 2019
The company was in a convenient location and had a lot of people my age(19) who I knew well. My manager was nice and the older people working there were friendly. I was paid a fair amount and got steady hours.
depending in which dept you are in
CSR (Current Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry8 March 2019
Some departments are great and some disastrous.
Loads of time pressure again dependibg where you are. Different pay,depending on dept. Management again depending in which dept. Overall good place to work but could be much better
Pros
free bread and jam and coffee
Cons
loads of pressure in some departments
Great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kerry9 May 2018
Some departments are better than others , and I’m one of the lucky few in the good department . Fast pace Environment, with friendly staff . I feel like you can’t progress though which Ia the only bad thing .

Great staff night staff out and a nice bonus at Christmas time .
Some departments offer over time which is great .
Pros
Bonuses, free pizza etc
Cons
Can’t progress
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry13 September 2017
Great company to work for although some departments are more more stressful than others. Has some great people in management that are there to help if required. Can be difficult to progress if you are seen as valuable in the position you hold.
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Hard to progress
a typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cahersiveen, County Kerry16 August 2017
answer the phone
take a break and repeat
you understand how to work alone and how to work as part of a team and hard work pays off. .
Pros
free food
Cons
location
enjoyable workplace
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry6 June 2016
I enjoyed my time at fexco I gained experience there. I learned about time management getting my work done and handed back on time. My co workers were very helpful and were always available if I needed any help.
Pros
work was enjoyable
Cons
Invaluable customer service experience in a call centre environment where teamwork is highly valued
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Kerry, WLS1 October 2014
My role here mostly involves administration & from time to time making outbound calls & taking inbound calls. We deal with a variety of people & I have gained a lot of knowledge as well as customer service skills & techniques. The call centre is open plan which allows for communication between my co-workers & I where necessary & we all help each other out when we can.
High pressure job with weekly targets
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Cahersiveen, Co.Kerry, Ireland29 January 2014
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Taking financial payments as well as complying with strict data protection regulations
• Having a wide knowledge of websites
• Highly efficient computer skills
• Being able to listen to a customer and understand a situation with minimal complications
• Having the ability to follow up on certain cases e.g. customer awaiting a refund
Busy Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killorglin Kerry10 January 2014
A typical day at work would reuire you would log into your phone and computer, check your emails and any work that needs to be worked on from previous days. Then when your shift starts get ready to take calls as they come in straight away into your phone. On average i would answer about 50 calls on a quiet day and up to 80 if busy. It is a customer service call center so we were dealing with all quieres the customer had, it was for an utilities company. From working here for 18 months i gained great customer service skills have become more emphathatic and also become very punctual and like to see a job done to perfection. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who were irate or upset but adequate training was provided. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help others.
Friendly enviornment with its own community. Excellant place of work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cill Orglan, KY3 August 2013
An amazing company to work for with a family atmosphere. Great personal learning and upskilling. Very professional and prganized company