Fexco

Fexco Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Fexco
A typical day's work included reaching your goals by each break. Managing your goals and helping others around you when it is needed. It is a team effort no matter what tier you are working. I think sometimes my supervisors only some of them when they moved up the ladder power got too much for them. Internal relations is so important, it makes for a much more productive work place.
Fun workplace
A lot of feedback so you always know where you stand. great training in place.
Very busy atmosphere so time flies! Hours are social and atmosphere is very friendly.
Call centre
Involved dealing with difficult customers. The management weren't great. Job security also wast great as many of us were made redundant. The workplace was fast paced
Engaging and fun workplace
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for Fexco. Although at times it proved challenging, I learned a lot from my role and matured a lot. I'm grateful for my time there and would recommend it to any person considering at least applying to a position within the company.
Fexco really look after their employees. They have initiatives in place for health, for example fruity Friday where bowls of fruit are left on the tables in the canteen, running, confidential services if your mental health is suffering or you are experiencing personal issues. The social club is great, there are summer barbecues, a main Christmas party and a department Christmas party.

The management will help with any issues you have and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression. There are seminars for Budgeting money, improving your IT skills etc. Would recommend to anyone
Poor pay in a micromanaged environment
Other staff were very helpful but work environment was highly stressful, canteen was very pleasant with tea and coffee provided on a daily basis by the management
Experience was essential
Working for Fexco was helpful as i gained experince in the Insulation business. Having worked in Fexco i have gained essential experience for being an insulation specialist..
Good to work for have flexi time and bonus. Kept busy. A very interseting place to work
Good place overall. Included flexitime and bonus. They pay quite well. And your colleges are friendly. Overall I enjoyed my time there. Located in the lovely kerry town of kilorglin. The work is very interesting and challenging
Was a nice place to work with friendly people
The company was in a convenient location and had a lot of people my age(19) who I knew well. My manager was nice and the older people working there were friendly. I was paid a fair amount and got steady hours.
depending in which dept you are in
Some departments are great and some disastrous.
Loads of time pressure again dependibg where you are. Different pay,depending on dept. Management again depending in which dept. Overall good place to work but could be much better
Pros
free bread and jam and coffee
Cons
loads of pressure in some departments
Great atmosphere
Some departments are better than others , and I’m one of the lucky few in the good department . Fast pace Environment, with friendly staff . I feel like you can’t progress though which Ia the only bad thing .

Great staff night staff out and a nice bonus at Christmas time .

Some departments offer over time which is great .
Pros
Bonuses, free pizza etc
Cons
Can’t progress
Great company
Great company to work for although some departments are more more stressful than others. Has some great people in management that are there to help if required. Can be difficult to progress if you are seen as valuable in the position you hold.
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Hard to progress
a typical day
answer the phone

take a break and repeat

you understand how to work alone and how to work as part of a team and hard work pays off. .
Pros
free food
Cons
location
enjoyable workplace
I enjoyed my time at fexco I gained experience there. I learned about time management getting my work done and handed back on time. My co workers were very helpful and were always available if I needed any help.
Pros
work was enjoyable
Cons
Invaluable customer service experience in a call centre environment where teamwork is highly valued
My role here mostly involves administration & from time to time making outbound calls & taking inbound calls. We deal with a variety of people & I have gained a lot of knowledge as well as customer service skills & techniques. The call centre is open plan which allows for communication between my co-workers & I where necessary & we all help each other out when we can.
High pressure job with weekly targets
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Taking financial payments as well as complying with strict data protection regulations

• Having a wide knowledge of websites

• Highly efficient computer skills

• Being able to listen to a customer and understand a situation with minimal complications

• Having the ability to follow up on certain cases e.g. customer awaiting a refund
Busy Workplace
A typical day at work would reuire you would log into your phone and computer, check your emails and any work that needs to be worked on from previous days. Then when your shift starts get ready to take calls as they come in straight away into your phone. On average i would answer about 50 calls on a quiet day and up to 80 if busy. It is a customer service call center so we were dealing with all quieres the customer had, it was for an utilities company. From working here for 18 months i gained great customer service skills have become more emphathatic and also become very punctual and like to see a job done to perfection. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who were irate or upset but adequate training was provided. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help others.
Friendly enviornment with its own community. Excellant place of work
An amazing company to work for with a family atmosphere. Great personal learning and upskilling. Very professional and prganized company