Fidelity International

Fidelity International Employee Reviews in Dublin, County Dublin

Dublin, County Dublin9 reviews

New Management, more diverse

Overall great company to work for. Nice people around, and company focusing on employee from different aspects. Company needs to look holistically on growth of individuals

Cons

Long hours, few management line not great. People working in silos

Good place to work but it can be quiet stressful. The managers there are amazing. They have fairly good progression opportunities but the post difference isn’t great.

Insights into Fidelity International

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Worst Job Experience

I had worked previously in Fidelity International in the client services department for a year.The job is highly stressful and is essentially just a call centre job in that you are expected to take a high volume of calls with barely any breaks in between. There are unreasonable expectations in this company with no room for errors. You are constantly monitored and there is a lack of support from those in higher positions.The workload is quite substantial. There is a lack of morale in the work place. For the level of workload the pay is not good at all, I found that I would never receive a fixed exact amount each month, and could not reach out to anyone as to why I was being underpaid.They make it seem that you can progress in your role to a higher position. But this is not the case, you will always end up working in this department and cannot move to another one in the company. Unfriendly, unsupportive, unsympathetic, management.

Pros

Health insurance, other benefit packages

Cons

Stressful role with no real progression opportunities

I do not recommend this place at all

Managers expect you to be on call 24/7 this place puts way too much pressure on workers and don’t appreciate your work .Clients can be very abusive I found myself exhausted at the end of each Monday which wasn’t normal

Pros

Cons

Management and too much pressure

Productive Workplace

Great opportunity for learning, all staff very approachable, the company supports education and voluntary work, great opportunities for career progression.

Brilliant company

Fidelity is an amazing company , the reason for leaving is, I am no longer interested in the customer service front line job description. They have excellent opportunities for advancement if you are willing to do the ground work. As I have extensive experience is banking, the role was not for me.

good place to work as its a good company....

very business structured if you like organised office life depends if you are in the call center part of the business on your day to day life not a lot of freedom throughout the day constantly on calls if in call center decent pay and good vhi package

Toxic Management

The worst company Ive ever had to work for. There appears to be a little group of management running the entire Dublin outfit, changing teams and firing management / staff based on personal opinions, counter productive for the company. Absolutely toxic envoiroment as a result, no training or support from management, sink or swim type of place. No clear vision or direction. Very high turnover of staff will give you a good indication of how bad this place is. Avoid.

Pros

Cons

Management, staff turnover, lack of support/training

Very relaxed environment

Good work life balamce. Working from home and 9 to 5 working hours. Very relaxed culture and employees are empowered and trusted. No much progression or career development.

Pros

Free coffee, fruits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement