Field Management Ireland Employee Reviews

Stay away at all costs!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 November 2019
The reality is absolutely different from the interview. On the inverview they will make it sound like you are going to progress and have a great bonus/comission but the truth is that it only happens for very few people. They make people come to work at 11 in the morning and only pay from 12. Somedays they don't even know what area you'll be working until so late that affects your whole day! Then you will stop working at 20h00 (if you are lucky) and by the time your supervisor collects you and brings you somewhere close to public transportation will be so late that you wish you will never work there anymore. People in the office are treated so unfair that it also reflects on the "brand ambassadors" jobs as comission and targets are very hard to achieve. Management is just awful. Full of inexperienced "managers" and politics. They treat you like you are nobody! They should be ashamed of the slogan "people power". How about change it to "we have the power to convince you to join us and we'll make sure you regret forever!". Stay away. Consider others.
Short hours with a healthy pay.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  IE12 September 2019
Working with this company for more than an year now. Has a good management who is always there to solve any problem. They have a good salary but the hours are less. You get to involve yourself with a lot of customer interactions and thus makes you groom yourself. Overall it’s a very good company for starters looking for a part-time job with an attractive salary.
Field Marketing
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 May 2019
I enjoyed my time with FMI right until I realised just how much money I was missing out on. Being required to spend multiple UNPAID hours every week before and after a days work in order to "set up". Every week there was just a little bit wrong with how much I was paid, and let me tell you, with the amount of work you're putting in for the awful pay, you start to notice a hour missing here and there. I was also just not paid for a weeks work which was the final straw for me.
They love to take advantage of people that have no other choice.
Cons
Poor pay
Fun workplace, great work culture.
BRAND SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  DUBLIN, IRELAND.25 March 2019
Great working place, friendly, helpful and encouraging environment. Detailed training work and upto date product knowledge. Great management and indulgence into sports activities and other cultural activities.
Lack of proper training and honesty
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 October 2018
Had a bad experience altogether, the culture among the staff was very toxic and the targets were just unreal. Bonuses were super low in comparison with other places.
Chill and great work places
Promotional Staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 April 2018
Brand ambassador and food handling in the biggest supermarket of Ireland, customer service experience, greeting people at Dunnes Stores demonstrating new upcoming products.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Too many managers
Minimum wage / low wage
Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Dublin16 April 2018
Company has varied projects going on all the time, sometimes too many. When I worked there, I would tell FMI I wasn't available yet still given calls... I didn't like that.
Yes you do learn on each project, but don't expect loyality from them, even if you show them loyality - some accounts are zero hour contracts...
I have also heard that you have to use your own car, so check your insurance especially if asked to bring things to location.
Glad I left
Pros
Very few, grand when a student like I was
Cons
Minimum wage, minimum hours, not a career move, line managers don't listen or mine certainly didn't care.
Happy work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 March 2018
Arriving early to set up my display stand and to count my opening
and sampling stock

Displaying food/drink items for free sampling to customers

Explaining the key selling points of each product to customers

Recording how many samples were given out and how much was sold
Worst company to work for
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin23 August 2017
The reviews for this company looks faker than anything else i seen on the internet.
This company is your worst nightmare, nepotism runs deep in the company, pushy managers, maximum stress and your income is limited to the minimum allowed payment by law.

I worked there for a year and it left a serious mark.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything i mentioned
its was also a great place, fun
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 May 2016
working in FMI was a great challenge initially, but as time went on i started enjoying the challenge and it was great fun working there as a team.
Pros
Great fun
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cork29 February 2016
Working with Qh talbros in Production/QA and Systems department helped me to improve my skills in how to measure the quality and quality standards. Working with my co-workers was always fun, it felt like you are working in a family. Everybody was so supportive and motivational.
Dynamic and multicultural company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 February 2016
Target driving company, on demand/on going training.
It is nice to meet different people from around the world, but the fact that you have to stay outside in the weather the whole day is a big downside.
The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the customers and learning from other coworkers.
Cons
Staying outside (on the weather) all working day
Empresa líder en campañas comerciales
Executive Seller (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D2 February 2016
FMI es una empresa ya establecida en Irlanda , siempre están en capacitación constante , innovando y mejorando las metodologías comerciales , se preocupan por el bienestar del empleado y son buenos motivadores .
Pros
Capacitación constante, esquema de comisiones
Great working environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D8 September 2015
• I answered incoming calls/emails
• Customer service/support/providing information/assisting with queries
• Entering of data
• I supervised and trained a team of 5 members
Tough but training provided
Sales ConsultantFMI (Former Employee) –  Dundrum, Dublin 1215 July 2015
Typical day at work would be very intense as everyone is focused on sales target.

Learned different techniques in which you can approach anyone in great delight.

The managements are helpful at the start and they make sure you gel in well but they expect fast results afterwards.

The co-workers are ofcourse very friendly and joy to work with, creating great atmosphere in the camp.

The hardest part of the job is not making any sales, it can be very frustrating and sink anyone into deep pressure.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making good sales, Puts everyone into great humour.
Pros
Basic salary with commision
Well organised
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Limerick, LK8 May 2015
I currently work for F.M.I and I love it, they are very well together and my supervisor can be contacted very easy. I would like a lot more hours in the job if they are available. I like that the job keeps me busy as it is a lot of lifting and you have to have a good eye to keep an eye out for dates.
Excellent company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Westport, MO7 January 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with managers and supervisors.
Merchandising
Part-time merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dundrum, D20 May 2014
I enjoy this role as it varies, I primarily work on the Walkers account , merchandising in major outlets, in addition to this I also provide Ad Hoc sales cover, this involves generating orders for the store, dealing with managers/ owners and also building on relationships within the stores. It can be challenging at times working to deadlines, but overall I enjoy meeting people, and I am constantly learning . In recent times I have worked on other accounts Esso reep reward scheme, this involves conducting questionnaires on behalf of Esso,
Pros
meeting people
Cons
time constraints when providing ad hoc calls
Total professional Environment
Brand Sales Team Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D9 June 2013
It has been very pleasure to have been associated with Field Management Ireland, got to learn So many thing and its a life changing experience,
got to learn to maintain smile on face no mater how difficult situation on field and off field , true meaning of hard work and dedication, real joy and happiness in achieving the goals with spirit of the team and came out with the vision to succeed in life.
Pros
Stress free competition
Cons
enjoyable long hours