Firstaff

Firstaff Employee Reviews

The management was extremely supportive and allowed for advancement, but since it was a small company, there wasn't much depth in certain technical areas.
The job was alright. I worked with one client at a time. The training was through the clients and not the job. The job didn't know half the time where people lived.
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
Didnt get paid milege
-maintained control of customer orders with accuracy
-Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control and warehouse operations

-accurately picked and packaged outbound orders
I really love to help other people and make people happy. Some people really be going thru a lot and some don’t being having family so I do my best to make sure when I work with them I make them happy just with conversation and listen to them and respect them at there home.
The agency didn’t have any clients . Therefore I only worked sometimes . It’s easy to get hired for them but you are not guanteed to start working . I wouldn’t recommend anybody to work there
Basic staff agency they got me a job that gave me very good work experience that really started kicking off my opportunity's to improve my self in the working field/
Been working with firstaff for about 6 years and I love the environment, job duties and functions great place to work.
Working hands on with the client in their home is exciting. Bonding and interacting with the client in an environment they feel more comfortable. Being able to know that work isn't just work but a real responsibility.
Do not, I repeat do not apply for this job!!! If you want to work without being paid, treated as if you're incompetent, or enjoy people speaking to you in a rude matter then this job is for you. Please don't even waste your time.
Cons
No healthcare, nothing over 30 hours (if you have kids this won't work for you)
There were no "typical" days. Each job I was sent out on was unique in it's own way. The Staff at Firstaff were always infromative and helpful with whatever information I needed. I didn't really have "co-workers" as we rarely went to the same jobs. The hardest part of the job was the first hour nervousness and the the most enjoyable was the diversity of the jobs and the mix of people I worked for/with.
Pros
diversity of placements
Cons
nothing was permanent
really nice ladies that work there, not a lot of interaction with any of them seeing how they work for the temp service and just sent me to different locations for work. But all in all they were always able to find me work. Id go back if the pay was right.
Pros
not alot of interaction
Cons
pay
I learned how to do bed baths prep food for the sick and transport clietns
Working with children felt very rewarding. They were always a joy to see
Pros
watching the children improve and get better.
Cons
when i have to go home and the children begin to cry.
I work with this agency to pick up extra hours when Community Integration hours are low. They do a good job of staying in touch with aides, but can be somewhat stingy on things like giving out gloves.

They also cut everyone to under 30 hours per week to avoid having to provide health insurance under the ACA.