Fitzers Catering POWERED BY Levy

Fitzers Catering POWERED BY Levy Employee Reviews

Ireland32 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I appreciate all the teamwork, it was fun sometimes stressful but at the end of day everybody is smiling 😃. I'll recommend this for everyone who want to work in a team and to make new friends.

Pros

Free lunches and breakfast

Empresa que reconhece o trabalho de seu funcionários

Empresa perfeita para trabalhar. Seria melhor se concedesse o visto aí poderia voltar a trabalhar lá.

Pros

Lanches

Cons

Não fornece passagem

Friendly and interesting workplace

As it's an event company no two days are every the same which keeps it interesting. Nice friendly company to work for who treat their staff well. As business is event orientated if there is no events there is no work. The hardest part is waiting on shifts to come in, you are not guaranteed a set amount of hours.

Pros

Utrac app where you can accept or decline shifts, provides onsite lunch bags/meals.

Cons

Doesn't provide taxis for late night work.

Busy and fast paced

Some shifts were good and others not so much. It really depended on your group leader/manager of the floor. It's a good part time job for students to pick up a shift here and there.

Good

seasonal work here and there . Get along with staff very well everything is well organised and up to standard . Great company to be with everyone is so friendly

Pros

Great staff and enjoyed surroundings

Cons

Not enough work

Na

The company is small and there is opportunity to develop. There is a sense of all hands on deck. You need to be flexible and open to change. No day is the same.

Productive and fun place

The management and leadership were great. They were all very friendly, hard workers, collaborative, and respectful. It was a great place to work for.

fast paced, lot of pressure at the events

First job in Dublin, couldn't complain at the time, but wouldn't go back. summertime there weren't much hours, during the winter we had loads of jobs but with antisocial hours, very late hours, also always at different locations

Pros

free staff food

Cons

sometimes very little hours to work

fun workplace and productive

with staffs you'll meet a lot of different people and start friendships. serving customers food and drinks taking orders clearing the tables talking to the customers and getting to know them.

Organised

A company that knows exactly how to deal with the volume of employees. Fast paced environment. Management were friendly and reassuring. Fellow workers were the best part of the job.

Jobs at Fitzers Catering POWERED BY Levy

See more jobs

Good employer, good wage, handy rosters

If you want work, there's no shortage of it. Very good with training new and unexperienced staff, also very open to promotions and pay rises. Some difficulties with incompetent management, but overall a good working experience.

Empresa muito boa para trabalhar, trabalho em equipe é um diferencial, pagamentos em dia, companheirismo.

a melhor empresa que já pude um dia ter trabalhado!

Good company to work for

Very varies from office work to operational work Computer skills, Management skills, Purchasing tips Management very hands on Very good workplace culture Long hours and weekend work, timelines Helping the company grow by keeping budgets in line

Pros

Frre food

Cons

Unsocialable working hours at times

Well organised

A well organised company that has a lot of good leaders and staff. They work the most prestigious events and are the leaders in the respective field in Ireland.

Enjoyable

I learned to work and interact with the public which helped me improve my communication and interpersonal skills. This is what I found most enjoyable and would like to continue this in my next job. The management in Fitzers Catering was superb. They were great leaders who had the ability to plan and communicate well with staff.

Pros

Great colleague relationships

Cons

Work location was too far

Okay workplace

7am starts with the occasional 8am starts. Staff were very friendly and it was nice being finished at a reasonable hours, wages were bad, kitchen skills learned though.

Pros

Free lunches

productive

Nice co-workers, great atmosphere, i liked it, it was nice,I’m a reliable, flexible and experienced young man, who would be loyal to any firm who would include myself in their workforce. My exceptional creative skills, alongside my initiative to achieve, are all complemented by my advanced interpersonal skills in order to create an innovative, engaging and successful working persona, putting both customers and co-workers at ease. My resilient optimism and affable nature are galvanised by an endearing self-confidence.

Excellent

Great company to work for all managers and staff were great to work for very good team from top to bottom they look after staff who work long hours always pleanty of work available if you want and pay was very responsible aswell

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very good hours

Good place to learn skills of catering

I enjoy working here. I learned how to wait tables and serve drinks along with clearing and cleaning tables and responding to customer queries. The only thing I can fault is the inconsistent hours as I am only a casual worker.

Pros

Double pay at Christmas

Cons

Inconsistency

Productive , happy working environment

I enjoy working at Fitzers catering it offers people the chance to gain good experience in catering large events and bar and food work , the hospitality in Fitzers is second to none and of the best standard

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Angry managers

Handy work

Handy work for a company that strives for high quality services. Difficult to approach via text or email. thank you regards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fitzers Catering POWERED BY Levy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement