Flex Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Flextronics were a great company to work for. They had a very easy going style and they treated their staff as equals and as adults who could be trusted to get the job done. The hours were long as there was a lot of overtime but there wasnt any pressure to work every weekend. I worked most weekends and did anything up to 20hrs overtime a week as i had a young family and i was very glad of the financial stability. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily interactions with my co workers and by the time i was made redundant i had made friends for life.
Pros
Trade Union, Overtime, Being treated as an equal refardless of your role .
Cons
Long hours . Freezing cold warehouse in winter and sauna like conditions in the summer.
Enjoyed working in flex I found the lads to be sound, very helpful if you had issues with material. If you needed time off they would do there upmost to accommodate you. I found them to be very fair.
Pros
Day shift, people working there. You were left alone to do your job.
Cons
Money could be better.
receiving and shipping inventory. general warehouse duties. machine operator. great co workers and management.
Good job but salary no. Work by agency.. Three day shift. I lerned werhaus resiving job. Management very demanding. No hard job.