Flex Management reviews

Ireland25 reviews
Flex is a very agile company which allows it to pivot to serve different customers in different industries quickly. It's been said that Flex is a Fortune 500 company that behaves like a start-up. This in my view, is a very good thing.

There are few cumbersome processes (that I've encountered), which prevent you from working at full speed, and you honestly have a chance to create something new, innovate and do your best work.

The management culture comes from manufacturing and so will be a contrast for people with a consulting, business services or software company background. In my view, Flex would benefit from having more senior non-manufacturing leaders so it can look beyond operations and factories.

There is huge potential for Flex to grow, and for a hard working professional to really make a difference.
Pros
Good benefits package
Cons
Operations culture
12 hour shifts , hard work but good team/people to work with.

Management were ok , was a fast paced environment with over 1200 exployees at the time i worked there .
A typical day moves at 100km per hour..
I have learned about different styles of manufacturing techniques that get the most from the equipment it uses..

Management are different to what I am used to. some great and some not so great
The hardest part of the job was working the night shift..

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people
Pros
Likes the team spirit
Cons
Working in production line flex was like working as a family.Because the nature of the job require working as team in flex we follow supply chain management system that is why most of time we manage to accomplished our task
Pros
free tea
Cons
12hours
I worked eight hour shifts, 8am-5pm. I worked as a General Assembly Operator as a Re-worker. This involved repairing SMT boards from either technician or assembly line. I learned to be a team player, interact with people and work on self initiative. The management were proactive in encouraging people to do their best.there was strong communication between employees and management. The hardest part of my job was trying to get as much as possible done. The most enjoyable part of my job was solving problems
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
As stated within my C.V. I have working for Flextronics for 12 years of my working career. During this time I have diversified to my roles and situations that required technical awareness. Without the help of management and fellow colleagues, such tasks and solutions would not be possible.
Pros
Great work Ethic
Cons
Long working hours
receiving and shipping inventory.
general warehouse duties.

machine operator.

great co workers and management.
Good job but salary no. Work by agency.. Three day shift. I lerned werhaus resiving job. Management very demanding. No hard job.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flex?