Flex Employee Review

great workplace

12 November 2014
receiving and shipping inventory.
general warehouse duties.

machine operator.

great co workers and management.
5 August 2020
Same role
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - Limerick
Enjoyed working in flex I found the lads to be sound, very helpful if you had issues with material. If you needed time off they would do there upmost to accommodate you. I found them to be very fair.
Pros
Day shift, people working there. You were left alone to do your job.
Cons
Money could be better.
22 April 2014
Same role
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) - Raheen Industrial Estate Limerick.
Flextronics were a great company to work for. They had a very easy going style and they treated their staff as equals and as adults who could be trusted to get the job done. The hours were long as there was a lot of overtime but there wasnt any pressure to work every weekend. I worked most weekends and did anything up to 20hrs overtime a week as i had a young family and i was very glad of the financial stability. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily interactions with my co workers and by the time i was made redundant i had made friends for life.
Pros
Trade Union, Overtime, Being treated as an equal refardless of your role .
Cons
Long hours . Freezing cold warehouse in winter and sauna like conditions in the summer.
7 May 2019
Same location
Various positions (Former Employee) - Cork
Good workplace and good people. I worked there on various position, for example "Assembling and controling Smart Glasses DAQRI. Testing cameras for the Lockers. Controling, testing the safety features of Lockers, updateing software and firmware. Making sure that the final product meets certain prescribed standards. (Pelipod) Assembling motherboards for receivers, testing video systems. (graphic/video cards) (Datapath) "
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K